Double O's Demingo's Colour 1 Tear

perux

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

You are not going to remix it are you Lee? I don't remix anymore I remake from scratch costs about 3k / 4k per track and about 100 hours just started making some 1 offs for myself so will only ever be 1 copy of each in the world and will be hiring a full orchestra next year for another project of new material now I can produce the old way :) another new version out next week :)

Social source share

Guest platetek81

Dang i was about to post this same want today. If you get more than one offer send one my way. Great toon. I keep singing the low part at work and everyone thinks im nutz.

Social source share

Dang i was about to post this same want today. If you get more than one offer send one my way. Great toon. I keep singing the low part at work and everyone thinks im nutz.

It's a real toughie to get as it never (hardly) comes up for sale and it's a keeper. It's also in demand on different scenes including the sweet scene in the US. I was looking for it for a good while after I first heard Dave Thorley play it some years ago then my bro David got a copy and it became my no.1 want.  I was lucky that a US guy posted up a copy on here. Luckily not too many people knew it then, so I got mine.  :D 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

First heard Steve G play this at 'Filthy' maybe 5 years ago, didnt know it, dont think anyone did at the time, it became my number one 'want'....luckily a couple of years ago it became mine & yes as mentioned its a keeper for sure, my copy aint in the best nick, but plays wonderfully for DJing & was courtesy of a very nice bloke in the UK, altho I think this was Dave T's original copy & went thru a couple of collectors before eventually being re homed in the Vickers vaults....fanatastic record & whilst known to some has an extremely bright future still....

There 'Storm Warning' outing aint to shabby either, altho in an entirely different vein & at present under loved & under valued IMHO.

Russ    

• Helpful 1
Social source share

First heard Steve G play this at 'Filthy' maybe 5 years ago, didnt know it, dont think anyone did at the time, it became my number one 'want'....luckily a couple of years ago it became mine & yes as mentioned its a keeper for sure, my copy aint in the best nick, but plays wonderfully for DJing & was courtesy of a very nice bloke in the UK, altho I think this was Dave T's original copy & went thru a couple of collectors before eventually being re homed in the Vickers vaults....fanatastic record & whilst known to some has an extremely bright future still....

There 'Storm Warning' outing aint to shabby either, altho in an entirely different vein & at present under loved & under valued IMHO.

Russ    

Hi Russ, I think they did 3 in all.....Mine came from John Anderson, he pitched up at Soul Essence one year (can't remember when now) and had this in a small box.....when I heard it I thought "instant", bought it and put it straight on my next set. Went down a storm straight from the off. Like you, mine is a vg / vg+ type copy. ATB

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Russ    

a few people have been playing storm warning at events across europe and the uk.  its a lot of record for the money imho. 

• Helpful 1
Social source share