2004 Audi A4 Cabriolet 2.5 Tdi ( The Wifes )

Guest markoneill

Guest markoneill

Just as a chance before I advertise on the motor sites. A Lovely Audi convertible

My wife has been driving this for 4 and a half years since purchasing it, however after having her small back window broken at work (NHS) she has not driven it for the last 5 or so months and it is sat on the drive, She has nicked my car!!

It has only got just over 67k on the clock and has been regularly serviced with 1 previous owner. Silver metallic is the colour

I am looking at £4,250  ovno  ( in there madness the insurance company decided to put a full new roof on from Audi after the window fiasco -  only £4.5k!!! )

If anyone is genuinely interested I can provide photos and other details and obviously no problems with viewing / driving or any inspection.

This is a powerful car but has probably only gone over 30 when I have taken it up the motorway before each test 

I would imagine there is not a much better one of these around for the year with the mileage and most importantly we know how it has been driven / serviced for the last 5 years or so. Lots of documents, taxed just started, MOT is around August when the tax runs out.

Anyway if anyone wants a look just PM me for my number

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!