Terrific Tuesday Vinyl

Hi, Soul Diggers, a superb-looking day weather-wise, hope you get time to enjoy the sunshine. Here's a list of Northern & Modern 45s to peruse; if there's anything here that you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone us on 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. I Can't Break The News To Myself - BEN E. KING (Atco)................Mint-...............£80

2. The End Of Our Love - NANCY WILSON (Capitol)...............VG++...........£15

3. I'm So Glad - HERB JOHNSON & THE IMPACTS (Brunswick re-issue).............Mint-.............£15

4. Our Love Is In The Pocket / Open The Door To Your Heart - DARRELL BANKS (UK Stateside)......VG++.........£20

5. I Got To Love You Baby - JESSE BOONE & THE ASTROS (Soul-Po-Tion)..............VG++.............£25

6. Baby Do The Philly Dog - THE OLYMPICS (Mirwood)...........VG++............life-long floorfiller and big Twisted Wheel favourite......................£8

7. Jack In The Box / Midnight Lady - DAVID MORRIS JR (Buddah)...............Mint-.............£40

8. Here i Am - ANN BYERS (Academy)...............Mint-.....................£200

9. You Don't Love Nobody - WILLIE COOPER & THE WEBS (Whiz)...............Mint-.................£150

10. Won't You Let Me Know - J.J. BARNES (Kable).......Mint-........................£35

11. Jilted - SPENCER STERLING (Big Top demo)....................VG++.............£45

12. That One / High Note - THE FANTASTICS (Sound Stage 7 demo)..............VG++.................£70

13. I'm In Love With You - BOBBY PATTERSON (UK Action)............Mint-...................£95

14. I Paid For The Party - THE ENCHANTERS (Loma demo)...........Mint-..................£25

15. I've Got To Find Her - THE CREATIONS (Globe)...........Mint-..................£15

16. The Price Of Love - LITTLE SHERMAN & THE MOD SWINGERS / The Price Of Love (flute-led instrumental version) - SOUL INVADERS (ABC).............VG++.............£25

17. I Want Some Satisfaction - BETTY BIBBS (Geneva)............Mint-...................£15

18. You Took Our Heart (That Was Torn To Pieces) - TOTAL ECLIPES (Right-On)............Mint-..........£20

19. All I Need - ANACOSTIA (Columbia).............VG++......................£15

20. My Heart's Symphony (vocal / instrumental) - GARY LEWIS & THE PLAYBOYS (United Artists Special Products).........has the actual backing-track instrumental as the b-side............VG++.......£10

Tickets now available for the Bridlington Spa Weekender............27th-29th June.................£26.50p each (this includes booking fee).

Thanks for looking through the list, enjoy your day.

Cheers, Carl (Beatin' Rhythm).

Edited by Beatin
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source