Grapevine , Solid Centre

Does anyone know how you could prove the legality of one of these?

ie thats its an out & out bootleg?

​Well it's not liscened from anyone and people know who's pressed it...and it's well out of order people selling them on ebay and not mentioning that they are recent pressings

Social source share

Pete -  All these dodgy lookalike recent bootlegs have been reported previous by a number of peeps.

1. Ebay don't seem interested in removing counterfeits unless its a large branded company.  However this week removed one of my listings (  The Onederful Collection ) album package - In the listing I had mentioned it came with a mp3 download card ! - Removed due to copyright violations. Give them their due after sending a email complaint they correctly removed the copyright violation . These can lead to an account suspension . Quite how this registered business seller gets away with these - well I would love to know the secret ......

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI In my humble opinion the 45 is a recent pressing of one of the top Grapevine releases, like all bootleg copies they have little appeal to a collector,  again their is only one way to treat these recordings and that is don't buy it,

To press this up is pointless, and can take good records of the playlist, GRAPEVINE 1st issues from 78-81 are not re-issues but first UK ISSUES, and as such most collectors of UK SOUL have them, at the same time we will not be adding this one,

There are BOOTLEGS like SOUL SOUNDS (original Bootlegs) using the label design for pressings, how un-soulful does it get, the scene is about RARE SOUL less you forget. :ohmy:

​Quite ironic mentioning Soul Sounds - one of the first UK labels bootlegging from the 70 ' s as now we have a new Mickey Moonshine appearing on Soul Sounds   FFS !!"!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!