Closing in Hours:Adam's Apples, Brunswick 55330 DJ - USA Original Minter

Guest Classic45s

Guest Classic45s
This beautiful gem will find its new owner come 2/22.  Rarely seen, and certainly not in this condition.  It arrived to us in an unopened package from 1967 from the estate we purchased of Louise Neal, DJ at WREV in North Carolina!  
Adam's Apples, Brunswick 55330 dj, 1967.
     "Don't Take It Out On This World / Don't You Want Me Home"
     Condition: M- 
(M|M-|M) Here's a beautiful new, unplayed promo copy of the Adam's Apples 45. It comes in a crisp Brunswick Records factory sleeve. This beautiful copy would grade Mint across the board, but the vinyl has an extremely faint, no-impact storage warp, so the Vinyl grade is Near Mint. The labels and audio are pristine.
     High Bid: $1000 (6 bids) | Auction ends 7PM EST Mon., Feb. 22.

neal34-1b.jpg

neal34-1a.jpg

Edited by Classic45s
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Guest Classic45s

This beautiful gem will find its new owner come 2/22.  Rarely seen, and certainly not in this condition.  It arrived to us in an unopened package from 1967 from the estate we purchased of Louise Neal, DJ at WREV in North Carolina!

Adam's Apples, Brunswick 55330 dj, 1967.
     "Don't Take It Out On This World / Don't You Want Me Home"
     Condition: M- 
(M|M-|M) Here's a beautiful new, unplayed promo copy of the Adam's Apples. It comes in a crisp Brunswick Records factory sleeve. This beautiful copy would grade Mint across the board, but the vinyl has an extremely faint, no-impact storage warp, so the Vinyl grade is Near Mint. The labels and audio are pristine.
     MB: $400 High Bid: $800 (4 bids) | Auction ends 7PM EST Mon., Feb. 22.

neal34-1a.jpg

neal34-1b.jpg

Social source share

Guest Classic45s

Several have asked me if there are more from this estate...the answer is absolutely yes, there were 5500 strong and we've probably only sold off about 500 of them.   For a complete listing of what is available visit www.classic45s.com.  More go in each week from this collection as well as other new and unplayed warehouse founds or EX+ to NM rarities.

Social source share

Source Advert