Bob Fowler Acetate candi staten got the upper hand

Lawman

Ok, this is a once in a lifetime chance to own this amazing bit of northern soul history, this is a totally one of acetate in fantastic condition, of a iconic tune that has stayed the test of time as candi staten, it is a very tough record going for a lot of money so think long and hard to what you have in front of you, driving beat and bobs raw voice belting out his tune telling people this is how you sing this, from the pit of your stomach, bob foster wrote, you have the upper hand, and sold the rights to candi staten, before he done that he sung this demo totally outstanding, in my opinion, I have not cut any cuts of this so you will be sole owner of this piece of outstanding northern soul, new to the market, this was found by Dean Anderson who sold it to me, this type of level of record is normally traded privately, but I have decided to give everybody a chance to own this iconic record, I am starting bids at £800 and this will run until Monday at 7pm I will keep bidders informed and I will post up highest bid end of each day. 
https://www.hamburgcitysoul.com/…/bobfolwerupperhandshort_2.…
Postage next day insured I will take care of that paypal ff 
The sound bite cuts out before end then comes back in so don't even try people or I will send someone round to see you lol happy bidding knock your socks off it's yours to bid on thanks

Bob Fowler.docx

Edited by Hop Scotch Jump
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now