The Sandpipers , Wooden Nickels, Willie Kendricks ...etc

Thirteen In-Demanders

All records have been strictly graded under a bright spot lamp, but again if not happy with the grading it’s a full no drama money back guarantee.

Postage will be £3.00 for recorded and £8.00 for Special Delivery both these rates apply to deliveries within the UK, for any buyers out with the UK it £5 for Europe and £6 for USA  / Asia.. etc … with no insurance.

The clips are from the actual records for sale.

Now please read.

It is important that you understand that if you don’t pay the correct postage you will not be insured if your record arrives damaged. If you don’t insure it and it gets damaged in the post there is nothing I can do I’m afraid.

PayPal as a gift please or the buyer takes care of the charge and again remember if you do pay as a gift you will not be able to claim back off PayPal should anything go wrong, sometimes it’s worth paying the 4%. Please remember as well this is 4% of the final total.

Cheers.

1.      SOLD The Wooden Nickels – Nobody But You / More Than a Friend on the Omen WD …EX condition …. £200  

2.      The Velvelettes – Lonely Lonely Girl Am I / I’m the Exception to the Rule on VIP …EX condition … £95

3.      SOLD Willie Kendrick – You Can’t By Pass Love / Give Me Lots Of Loving on an RCA WD …EX condition ……£80 . 

4.      SOLD Devotions – Same Old Sweet Loving / Devils Gotten Into My Baby on Tri-Sound ..EX condition … £40

5.      Mad Dog and the Pups – Why Did You Leave me Girl / Inst. on Magic City … EX condition £40.

6.      The Four Sonics plus One – Tell Me You’re Mine / Lost Without You on Sepia , Ex Condition …. £50  

7.      SOLD Tony Daniels – How Lonely / Inst. on Sport ….. EX condition, £50 …

8.      The Four Sonics – Where Are You / Blue Velvet on Triple “B” .. Ex Condition …. £40 

9.      SOLD Fred Hughes – Walk on Back To You / As Long As We’re Together on Exodus WOL , Vinyl Ex condition … £35

10.   SOLD The Ballads – Butterfly / Confessing the Feeling on Music City … Ex Condition …. £40 …

11.   SOLD The Knight Bros – That’ll Get It / She’s A1 on Checker, Ex Condition, vinyl blister in run out NAP … £25….

12.   SOLD Cash Mc Call – I’m in Danger / SOS on Checker, VG + Condition SOL, £40 …

13.   The Sandpipers – Lonely Too Long / I Really Love You on Giant, VG+ one audible click at 1.02 listen the sound clip please otherwise A side in ex. Con. Surface mark in the area , see pics. … £150

Open to offers on all or as a job lot, Thanks for Looking.

IMG_8461.JPG

IMG_8462.JPG

IMG_8465.JPG

IMG_8466.JPG

IMG_8469.JPG

IMG_8470.JPG

IMG_8473.JPG

IMG_8474.JPG

IMG_8477.JPG

IMG_8478.JPG

IMG_8481.JPG

IMG_8482.JPG