• Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anyone gave me any info on this record? :wicked:

The Dynamic - You Make Me Good/Ligth Out On RCA Demo

Thanks Carl.

There's one on Rob Messer's list at the mo' Carl, £45, a bargain thumbsup.gif .

Social source share

Any chance of sound clip please thumbsup.gif not heard this - but have recently become a great lover of deep soul..

Karen

Two brill sides on this Karen, I envy you, hearing it for the first time :wicked:

Derek

Social source share

Any chance of sound clip please :huh: not heard this - but have recently become a great lover of deep soul..

Karen

I can do the Lights Out side as I have on CD somewhere, will look it out tomorrow if noone beats me to it.

I might have the other side (which is a dancer not deep) on my old laptop, if not cant do as cant get my bloody CDR machine working, will do it tomorrow

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

I have been playing "You make me feel good" out for the last 18 months or so....never knew it before that and it blew me away...awesome Detroit midtempo that just builds and builds.....

* and then the magic horns kicks in :( multiple org.... a bit in the same powerful way as the horns in Magnetics Count the days me thinks

£45 is an absolute give-a-way..........gotta be £100 now........

* Just happy to have bought an EX issue of Brady for £50 myself. was told the issue was harder ??. no idea myself to be honest

Social source share

Wouldn't let me reply to your post Soulof... but yes the issue is much harder than the demo.. don't see very many of them at all.

At least i haven't anyway.

Been playing this for at least ten years... maybe more... an absolutely cracking tune... :(

So soulful...... couldn't you just burst! :(

All RCA issues are harder than demos, no exceptions.

Social source share

Geordie favourite for a while up here ''you make my liver quiver''. had a few white US demos and a couple of red Canadian issues ....which look nice. you will know this Karen,its the one we all go daft to when its played.....mind you there's a few we go daft to......... :(

Social source share

Guest Ferrett

CHOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::lol::lol::lol:

Everything a Detroit record should be.

QUAL-IT-EEE!!!!!! :D

Dynamics would definately be part of my dream live line-up. Anyone know if they're still alive? If so, what chance a Prestatyn appearance :lol::lol::lol::yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!