Soul-Slider

It's Thee...

On 10/19/2017 at 13:28, Soul-Slider said:

Bunch of knobs....here's my copy ,(just to prove the point...)...the two sides couldn't be further apart,in terms of music style,top side,brass propelled rocky soul and flip side,a nice mellow mid -tempo....and both excellent in their own kind of way....image.thumb.jpg.729c6fef60c8802c0c214a9e3af64c2c.jpg

13 minutes ago, pumpkinseed said:

The "TOSSERS " who are behind all these  pressings , bootlegs call it what you want shit need a good KICKIN' ! 

Glad you got it off your chest,pumps....at least with a mistake like that,hopefully nobody will get stitched up...:wink:

On 19 October 2017 at 16:12, SWIFTY said:

Thick as F...! lol

Think I must fall into that category -or I've got dyslexia! I've liked their version of Never Be Over For Me  since I first heard it about 20 years ago and since then I've always thought of them as THREE Midniters. 

31 minutes ago, gointoagogo said:

Think I must fall into that category -or I've got dyslexia! I've liked their version of Never Be Over For Me  since I first heard it about 20 years ago and since then I've always thought of them as THREE Midniters. 

:lol::lol::lol:.....

should you ever do your own"boot" of it....we should easily be able to tell it from the orig...:yes:...

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.