70's/80's For A Wednesday!!

Md Records

Postage £2.50 to the U.K. (recorded), £3.50 to Europe, £4.50 to anywhere else, regardless of the size of package. (Your second and third record etc incurs NO postage charge!!!!!) Apologies in advance for the quality of the soundclips - I'm not very technically minded!!!!! If you have any reservations about the playing quality of any record, please get in touch and also don't forget that I offer a full money back guarantee (including postage) if not happy for ANY reason!!!

Billy Nichols - Diamond Ring - West End (WHITE PROMO) £12                                                                                                                                                                                           "Stafford" CLASSIC!!!!!

Diamond Ring BN.MP3

Bean Brothers - Spinning Around - D.I. £14

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acoustics - Living In Hard Times - Cherry Blossom £8                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Some wear to vinyl with a little "sellotape" residue - Plays ok with a little crackle and pop - Great Soul!!!!!!!!!!!

Living In Hard Times A.MP3

September - Caution - Brunswick (WHITE PROMO) £10                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Same track both sides - Fabulous 70's mover from September Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution S.MP3

O'Jays - To Prove I Love You - TSOP (WHITE PROMO) £12                                                                                                                                                                                                        SUPERB!!!!!!

To Prove I Love You O.MP3

Cornelius Brothers - I Just Can't Stop Loving You - U.A. £8                                                                                                                                                                                                        Another great track from these guys!!!!!

I Just Cant Stop Loving You CB.MP3

Dink Perry - Between Hello & Goodbye - Metro £12                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Well worth checking out!!!!!!

Between Hello And Goodbye DP.MP3

Montclairs - How Can One Man Live (Hung Up On Your Love) - Paula £28 SOLD                                                                                                                                                                          Tiny bit of marker on label. otherwise nice copy - Mispress - Plays "Hung Up On Your Love" - CLASSIC!!!!!

Billy "Country Boy" Young - I'm Gonna Get It Tonight - Joyja £18

Small label split, otherwise nice copy - Another great side from this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dierdre Wilson Tabac - Angel Baby - RCA (PROMO) £12 SOLD                                                                                                                                                                                                        Light scuffs to vinyl - Plays ok - GREAT!!!!!

5a55c9039cd5f_CautionS.thumb.jpg.1010b35564d515258399050c3ce71c9f.jpg

5a55c90c03fad_diamondRingBN.thumb.jpg.2d95180fa80e713b8cd7e5de4a4afcd7.jpg

5a55c91595c1f_SpinningAroundBB.thumb.jpg.078bccade801a1a352343e393e25d0f5.jpg

5a55c91f121a5_LivingInHardTimesA.thumb.jpg.55770a4b544dbc034d2cfb47d7a794e6.jpg

5a55c93077548_ToProveILoveYouO.thumb.jpg.8ed1b682962fc58707bc97a2d7efef4d.jpg

5a55c9392b061_IJustCantStopLovingYouCB.thumb.jpg.4e21eb61e6937a8ea5ca1fc4ea2a39d2.jpg

5a55c944c075c_BetweenHelloAndGoodbyeDP.thumb.jpg.16e6c04e9665ba8bdb5feb90a0764777.jpg

5a55c9597c0ef_ImGonnaGetItTonightBCBY.thumb.jpg.698565876def0fe902ee02d1df9ba6d2.jpg

Thanks for looking and listening

Des

Edited by SOUL INC
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source