70's/80's For A Saturday

Md Records

Postage £2.50 to the U.K. (recorded), £3.50 to Europe, £4.50 to anywhere else, regardless of the size of package. (Your second and third record etc incurs NO postage charge!!!!!) Apologies in advance for the quality of the soundclips - I'm not very technically minded!!!!! If you have any reservations about the playing quality of any record, please get in touch and also don't forget that I offer a full money back guarantee (including postage) if not happy for ANY reason!!!

Patti Labelle - You Make It So Hard - Epic £8                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Highly recommended!!!!!

You Make It So Hard PL.MP3

Arthur Prysock - When Love Is New - Old Town £8

Well worth checking out - What a voice!!!

When Love Is New AP.MP3

Topics - Man - Token £28                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Light wear and very feint stress fracture (NOT a crack!!!) - FANTASTIC!!

Man T.MP3

Freddie Gorman - Love Has Seen Us Through - Rene £9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          CLASS Soul!!!!!!!!

Love Has Seen Us Through FG.MP3

Mrs Robinson - Til I Feel It - Big Willie £44 SOLD

Obscure but SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty Everett - I Got To Tell Somebody Fantasy £8

Light wear to label and vinyl - SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Got To Tell Somebody BE.MP3

Entertainers - Behind Your lies - Metro £10

RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Behind Your Lies E.MP3

Voices of East Harlem - New Vibrations - Just Sunshine £9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Another great side from these guys!!!!!

New Vibrations VOEH.MP3

Clyde Brown - The More You Take - Atlantic £8                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Superficial wear to label and vinyl - Plays fine - CLASS!!!

The More You Take CB.MP3

J.J. Jackson - Let Me Try Again - Magnaglide £7
Light wear to label - Nice uptempo mover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let Me Try Again JJJ.MP3

Thanks for looking and listening

Des

The More You Take CB.jpg

Let Me Try Again JJJ.jpg

You Make It So Hard PL.jpg

When Love Is New AP.jpg

Love Has Seen Us Through FG.jpg

Man T.jpg

I Got To Tell Somebody BE.jpg

New Vibrations VOEH.jpg

Behind Your Lies E.jpg