70's/80's For A Sunday

Postage £2.50 to the U.K. (recorded), £3.50 to Europe, £4.50 to anywhere else, regardless of the size of package. (Your second and third record etc incurs NO postage charge!!!!!) Apologies in advance for the quality of the soundclips - I'm not very technically minded!!!!! If you have any reservations about the playing quality of any record, please get in touch and also don't forget that I offer a full money back guarantee (including postage) if not happy for ANY reason!!!

Reggie Walker - Depression - Br Roma £12

Superb version of the "Avatarr" tune!!!!!!

Depression RW.MP3

Paulinho Da Costa - Deja Vu - Pablo Today £10

Well worth checking out!!!

Deja Vu PDC.MP3

Moments - Rain In My Backyard - Stang £8

Very slight "dishing" - ESSENTIAL!!

Rain In My Backyard M.MP3

Billy Nichols - Diamond Ring - West End (WHITE PROMO) £12                                                                                                                                                                                                      "Stafford" CLASSIC!!!!!

Diamond Ring BN.MP3

Latimore - Somethin' 'Bout Cha - Glades (WHITE PROMO) £9 SOLD                                                                                                                                                                                             Light wear - Worth checking out!!

Dustin Wilson - Have Some Sympathy - Judus £8                                                                                                                                                                                                                          "Original" copy - Superficial scuffs to vinyl - Plays fine - CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have Some Sympathy DW.MP3

Eddie Kendricks - I'm In Love With You - Ms Dixie (PROMO) £8

Superficial wear to vinyl - Plays fine - Worth checking out!!

Im In Love With You EK.MP3

Dells - The Best In Me - ABC £10

CLASS!!!

The Best In Me D.MP3

Masqueraders - Sweet Sweetning - ABC £8                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Light wear - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sweet Sweetning M.MP3

J.J. Jackson - Let Me Try Again - Magnaglide £6
Light wear to label - Nice uptempo mover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let Me Try Again JJJ.MP3

Thanks for looking and listening

Des

Deja Vu PDC.jpg

Let Me Try Again JJJ.jpg

Have Some Sympathy DW.jpg

Sweet Sweetning M.jpg

The Best In Me D.jpg

Rain In My Backyard M.jpg

Depression RW.jpg

diamond Ring BN.jpg

Im In Love With You EK.jpg