70's/80's For A Thursday

Md Records

Postage £2.50 to the U.K. (recorded), £3.50 to Europe, £4.50 to anywhere else, regardless of the size of package. (Your second and third record etc incurs NO postage charge!!!!!) Apologies in advance for the quality of the soundclips - I'm not very technically minded!!!!! If you have any reservations about the playing quality of any record, please get in touch and also don't forget that I offer a full money back guarantee (including postage) if not happy for ANY reason!!!

We The People - Left In The Lost And Found - Lion £18                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Slight "smudging" to print otherwise nice copy - RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Left In The Lost And Found WTP.MP3

Righteous Brothers - Hold On - Haven (WHITE PROMO) £12

Forget who this is - GREAT!!!!

Hold On RB.MP3

Love Committee - Am I Wasting Time - Ariola £18

Light wear - SUPERB!!!

Am I Wasting Time LC.MP3

Rare Essence - Huff & Puff - Major £10                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Worth checking out!!!!!!!!!

Huff And Puff RE.MP3

Millie Jackson - My Man A Sweet Man - Spring £8                                                                                                                                                                                                          CLASSIC!!

My Man A Sweet Man MJ.MP3

Dells - The Best In Me - ABC £8

CLASS!!!

The Best In Me D.MP3

Independents - I Love You Yes I Do - Wand £10

RECOMMENDED!!!!!

I Love You Yes I Do I.MP3

Alpaca Phase III - I Like To Party - Atlantic £8                                                                                                                                                                                                                            CLASSIC!!!

I Like To Party APIII.MP3

Futures - Party Time Man -  PIR (WHITE PROMO) £16                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Light wear - Still sounds SUPERB!!!!!

Party Time Man F.MP3

Delfonics - I Told You So - Philly Groove £9                                                                                                                                                                                                                             GREAT Philly!!!!!

I Told You So D.MP3

Thanks for looking and listening

Des 

Am I Wasting Time LC.jpg

Hold On RB.jpg

Huff And Puff RE.jpg

I Like To Party APIII.jpg

I Love You Yes I Do I.jpg

I Told You So D.jpg

Left In The Lost And Found WTP.jpg

My Man A Sweet Man MJ.jpg

Party Time Man F.jpg