The Four Vibes - You Got Soul - Swa-Ray - VG+

Mot

Hi all…..got the below quality semi-known and indemand R&B Soul 45 for sale on original US label (see photos attached below for further information of labels).

I've been playing this record on and off for the last 4-5 years and it has gone down well with the dance floor - seems to have picked up a few plays of late by other DJ's too.

YouTube clip is for reference only.

If you need any more information or any more scans/pics of record please PM or email me.

The Four Vibes - You Got Soul - Swa-Ray - VG+  = £70    SOLD

Vinyl is in nice shape but unfortunately has been pressed off centre - someone has re-centred it and it plays great - appears to have slight ring water damage to label, just a few light marks and the odd finger nail type mark on the vinyl that does not affect play, plays without surface noise, etc.......this would be £150+ in Mint condition.

Post = Standard Post add £2.50, Recorded Delivery add £3.50 or Special Delivery add £7.50. 

Outside UK depends on location and type of post. Generally, Standard Airmail add £8.00 (at buyers risk) or Airsure signed for add £12.00 (insurance for record above £50 value is extra if required). 

Special Delivery suggested.

Payment by Paypal in UK £ only (paypal fees covered or payment to be sent as gift only) or bank transfer.

PM or email me to reserve: mark_thomas1 @ hotmail.com

Cheers 

Mark

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by MOT
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic