Various northern for sale

Martint

Some for sale - paypal is fine - either F&F or add 4% to cover fees. Postage - £2.80 signed for (I will pack well but sent at your own risk) or £9 special delivery. Overseas sent tracked and signed only: £10. 

Please don't message me asking if something is still available and then don't follow up. I will update as any sell, and if you ask to buy something and it's gone, I will of course, let you know ASAP.  Happy to provide label photos on request but I've tried to describe them in the listings. Assume any defects are as described below.  Gradings are strict, with money back if unhappy with anything. (My VG+ is a very nice record). 

1. The Incredibles Miss Treatment Audio Arts 600167 Promo. White labels are slightly discoloured with some minor staining and mottling. Vinyl very clean. Plays superbly. Very Good Plus (VG+) £250
  2. Little Jewel I Want To Tay-Ster TS 60117  Styrene original. Great condition.Near Mint (NM or M-) £175
  3. Little Charles And The Sidewinders It's A Heartache Decca 319807 Canadian black label issue in great condition. Near Mint (NM or M-) £150
  4. Fantastic Four Girl Have Pity / (I'm Gonna) Live Up To What She Thinks Ric-Tic 1197 Promo Labels slightly off white and minor writing on labels on 'pity' side. Couple of pops at run in of 'girl have pity' otherwise great both sides. Styrene. Very Good Plus (VG+) £225
  5. The Del Reys  Rosiland / Mama Was Right New Breed Records 7117  Silver label. Labels reversed. Very slight label rub. Styrene. Plays perfectly. Great double sider. Near Mint (NM or M-) £150
  6. Gracie Darnell The Bad Guys Ruth Records 1017 Great condition. Very Good Plus (VG+) £125
  7. Carl Carlton I Can Feel It / You've Got So Much Back Beat 6177 Promo STRONG VG with a lot of VERY light marks. Quite a bit of WOL both sides and some label wear. Bit of crackle at run in (more so on 'you've got' side) otherwise plays great. Definitely fine for DJing. Very Good (VG) £125
  8. Larry Davis And The Marvels The Magic Is Gone Decca 324747 Promo Just a few super light marks and a small residue mark and very light wear on labels. Great copy. Very Good Plus (VG+) £125
  9. Marge Dodson Be Your Baby Decca 32306 Pink Promo Some writing on label (look like radio station numbers and x's - nothing terrible)Near Mint (NM or M-) £125
  10. Jim Gamble When You Move You Lose / Moving On Highland Records 12017 Promo Couple of TINY label marks. Otherwise superb copy. Near Mint (NM or M-) £100
  11. Little Janice Scarred Knees / I Won't Be Back Proverb Records PR-45-10307 This is a promo white label  and it looks unplayed Near Mint (NM or M-) £60
  12. Tony Love Crying Time Is Over Instant Records 33247 Just a few super light marks, many would grade it as M-. Very slight label markings on flip - very minor. Great mid tempo dancer. Very Good Plus (VG+) £50
  13. Earles Inc. What Would Your Daddy Say Tee-Ti 8027 Looks unplayed but has a small pressing dink in run in - causes a little crackle at start of "What would" but you don't hear it on the superior "Let's try it again" side as that is straight into the music so not a problem. VG+ due to dink £35
  14. Lenis Guess Just Ask Me / Some Woman's Bedroom Legrand Records 2001 Styrene. Some very minor label wear and tiny tears around the edges. Vinyl very clean.Very Good Plus (VG+) £50
  15. Nat Turner Rebellion Tribute To A Slave / Plastic People Delvaliant 1007 Very clean but lots of light marks - bit of crackle at run in but both sides sound GREAT. Absolutely fine for DJing etc. Conservatively graded. Very Good (VG) £40
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic