Christmas stocking fillers

Lawman

Some Christmas crackers for you to play on Christmas Day 

First up this Detroit monster with a b side that still hasn’t had its proper deserve, devo quit twisting my arm for me now is the side, but the A side with tony hestor and popcorn wylies anthem and Stanley Mitchell’s encouragement you can’t help but dance your arse of even if the legs and your back had totally gone. 
At truesoul we give you 

Stanley Mitchel, get it baby, quit twisting my arm Dynamo demo, 
vg+ £950 
Count Yates, Cruising, New bag m- £250 belter of a cross over winner now getting lots of action and rightly so tough one on this label and Yates jazzy voice is all over this winner. 

James, what is happening with my life, cristin, m- £300 extremly rare crossover another one that is now receiving a lot of attention very cool record so right for today. 

Curtis smith, the living end, essica, m- £70 cracking uptempo tune getting lots of plays again. 

Mona Lisa, I cant stand myself, dade, ex £100 wow if you don’t know this get on the site and listen to the sound file cracking dance floor winner devo under the radar going to start playing this out as I picked up a spare right after getting one for myself. 

Festivals, you got the makings of a lover, smash demo, £100 ex this record is just getting bigger and bigger and this yellow demo you don’t see very often looks and sounds amazing. 

Emanuel lackey, don’t lead me on , Thelma vg+ anthem status and this is the rare second mix with proper Nashville matrix £125 cheapest you will ever see this classic. 

Visitors, what about me, Tangerine, vg++ £100 this record exploded over the last couple of years cracking uptempo dancer and tough one. 

Allison, I got the place if you got the time, Ansap, another cracking mid tempo cross over tune that will only go up in price as it gains exposure, Ex £70 
The delwands, This time, Zudan Ex £100 
Getting tough to find this mid tempo crossover gem fantastic soul 
Ice, hard times, great north western music company, m- £40 
Fantastic modern dancer and under the radar would love to here this played out as it’s a total dance floor winner at a sensible price at moment. 
Dee Dee sharp, the bottle of me, gamble, vg+ £50 what a record outstanding from start to Finnish wow so so good. 
For these and many more from £10 to £1000 with sound files no registration just click on site and go to records for sale or use our valuation site for free just go to 
www.truesoul.co.uk 
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 
AND THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING TRUESOUL RECORD SALES OVER 2019 and a big Thankyou to the guys who run this site well done to you all you do a great job here is to a great 2020 ♥️
Colin law

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!