• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Possibly; if they feel they can wring a few more bucks out of it

Is that all, it felt like more

Unimaginative

No, too many sold off for sod all

Thats rather harsh...they made some of my favourite "I won't pay the going rate for an original" records available...The Empires "You're on top" for a start..

Social source share

Have you ever heard of a childrens program called Higgledy House Ady???

I have to suffer it every morning but the bloke in it reminds me of someone...???

ady.jpgwycombe_panto_fletcher_203_203x152.jpg

'Suffer' is too less harsh a word.....but I did learn how to sign 'toilet' this morning. May come in handy one day :rolleyes:

My two daughters have picked up on some of the basic 'sign language' used in this show......and i'd rather this than that bloody purple dinosaur...what ever his name is ??

Girf

Social source share

I have to suffer it every morning but the bloke in it reminds me of someone...???

I caught some of his show t'other day as I was channel hopping, ended up watching it to the end, I was fascinated by the smile....it was horrible.....and Ady he's nowt like you..... :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

'Suffer' is too less harsh a word.....but I did learn how to sign 'toilet' this morning. May come in handy one day :rolleyes:

My two daughters have picked up on some of the basic 'sign language' used in this show......and i'd rather this than that bloody purple dinosaur...what ever his name is ??

Girf

Nothing wrong with Justin Fletcher, he's a good bloke and I'm happy to watch him with the little 'un, even if I'd rather be watching the girls who introcuce the kids stuff on Channel 5's "Milkshake"...

..Ady's not so bad either.

TONE

Social source share

Girf

Barney The Dinosaur! My daughter loves that and some idiot relation bought her a DVD of it for Xmas. My life has been hell ever since frusty2.gif Luckily though she hates Higgeldy House and screams when it come on.......kids, love em.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Come over to Five Life and drool over the 'Milkshake Girls' with me, then, mate. I wouldn't feel like such a sad middle aged dad if I knew I had some company...

TONE

Social source share

He seems to have more clothes sense than me at the moment.

Now Barney The Dinosaur has Northern links because the theme music was Peanut Butter by the Marathons, written by HB Barnum, Fred Smith, marty Cooper and Cliff Goldsmith. They were going to get millions in royalties but fell out and the lawyers ended up with most of it as far as I recall.

I'm more of a Fireman Sam chap, that Bella Lasagne could feed me up any day.

Social source share

Now Barney The Dinosaur has Northern links because the theme music was Peanut Butter by the Marathons, written by HB Barnum, Fred Smith, marty Cooper and Cliff Goldsmith. They were going to get millions in royalties but fell out and the lawyers ended up with most of it as far as I recall.

Well... At Least The Banana Splits Is Still Getting A Run. See Some Scratch From That Every Now And Again.

Lets See... That Last Cheque Was In One Banana, Two Banana, Three Banana Four... Yes That's It!

Four Banana's Make A Bunch And So Do Many More!

Social source share

Come over to Five Life and drool over the 'Milkshake Girls' with me, then, mate. I wouldn't feel like such a sad middle aged dad if I knew I had some company...

TONE

Tone - I'm already there. Every morning. Not too keen on the girl who looks like Rebecca Loos mind. Peppa Pig, Thomas & Friends, then we turn to nick jr to watch the fantastic Wonder Pets which is absolutely hilarious. I have to say though, Sam is 1 year 1 month old and the only program that he truly resonds to is Tellytubbies, I've seen this behavious in kids before, don't know what it is about that show but it obviously works on levels that we don't understand!

Social source share

Have a look at the wheels on Jupitor too, Calla issues !!

Hey you aint secretly on the production staff are you ?

post-5566-1168471795.jpg

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

That's the deal you were trying to broker to sell Kent stuff F***ed :lol:

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Nothing wrong with Justin Fletcher, he's a good bloke and I'm happy to watch him with the little 'un, even if I'd rather be watching the girls who introcuce the kids stuff on Channel 5's "Milkshake"...

..Ady's not so bad either.

TONE

Justin Fletcher is a genius, he's got my three year olds signing away when he does 'something special', i hope they don't forget they can talk...

However Pete's picture is his alter ego Mr Tumble... and that girl Sally Ann isn't bad either, very supple.

I've spent far to long watching CBeeBees...

Time for bed :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert