Mel Williams.

Winsford Soul
Go to solution Solved by Raresoul45s,

9 minutes ago, Frankie Crocker said:

Not sure about this but probably three figures nowadays. Not seen one for sale for a while. Caution advised when buying as the lookalike boot has a different B side to the original. Manship auctioned a white demo of it a couple of months ago - went for £500+.

Thanks mate . Though it only got  booted on the demo could be wrong though  and plus  Out Of The Past copy.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

2 hours ago, Happy Feet said:

Hi Ste,  just had a look on eBay white demo one up for £600. Starting bid and even an O.O.T.P. £ 49.99 ,unbelievable ! 

Thanks mate. I thought Darren's recently sold issue was a fair price.  I personally would have thought about £250- £300 so wasn't that far out but £600 for a demo 😅 madness

Social source share

4 hours ago, Soul-slider said:

Same as Winsford say's, pretty sure the boots are white demo's. No red issue boots?

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve just checked the red labels on Popsike and they indicate Jet Set as the B side. In Manship #6, both demos and issues have the same B side, Jet Set. There was some controversy about the B side as I can remember taping it for someone to clear up a problem. Pleased to see that it has appreciated in value so £275-£325 appears to be the current price range for a mint copy.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!