Turley Richards Help

My computer crashed this past week and I lost my entire saved emails in my outlook express. I'm trying to reach a lady from the United Kingdom that emailed me a couple of weeks ago and was very flattering about my music. she mentioned my music and how I was pretty well known in the Northern Soul world. I'm hoping it was you and if it is you, I have a favor to ask of you. Would you mind writing me another wonderful email like the other and would you mind if I use it in a package that I'm sending to a record label in Europe? They are considering signing me to a contract and need as much positive input about whatever amount of success, I might have over there. They will also, release the product in Japan. If you can, mention the 2 songs (I Feel All right & I Need To Fall In Love) and how well these songs are accepted. I'm sorry that I can't remember everyone's name that writes me and I'm so happy that there are fans in other parts of the world and someday, I will come to your area and perform and I promise you, I will make sure that you have tickets and back-stage passes. Thank you and here's hoping.... Regards, Turley~

So come on folks... tell him just how fantastic he is!

turley@turleyrichards.com

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My manager had a idea, that he wanted me to bounce off you my lady.

He was wondering if you could find some more people that dig my music and have them to email as well. As he put it, the more people that might buy records (CDs), will intrigue the label that much more.

Life's a total hype and this business is the worst at it.

Anyway, just a thought...

Be Sweet,

Turley~

Karen x

Edited by ♫ Soulgirl ♫
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!