A Few 45's To Go. Sandi Sheldon Tobi Lark + US / UK

Eamesy

A bit more Soul to go from the Soulmine. 01252 333858, Email sales@soulmineltd.com or just PM us, thanks. +++ Don't Forget To Check Out The Website.  Another bunch of 45's, with scans & sound have been added this week....  www.soulmineltd.com  (You can buy direct from the website)

1. TOBI LARK - HAPPINESS IS HERE / TALKIN' ABOUT LOVE - TOPPER (US) - £350 (M-.  See website for image and sound clip.   www.soulmineltd.com  )

2. JEAN STANBACK - IF I EVER NEEDED LOVE - PEACOCK (DEMO) (US) - £125 (M-.  See website for image and sound clip.   www.soulmineltd.com   )

3. ROSE ST. JOHN - MEND MY BROKEN HEART / AND IF I HAD MY WAY - UNITED ARTISTS (DEMO) (US) - £150 (M-.    See website for image and sound clip.   www.soulmineltd.com   )

4. OPALS - YOU'RE GONNA BE SORRY - OKEH (DEMO) (US) - £85 (EX. Labels M-.  See website for image and sound clip.   www.soulmineltd.com   )

5. CARL HALL - YOU'RE SO QUALIFIED - MERCURY (US) - £85 (M-. Label EX.  See website for image and sound clip.   www.soulmineltd.com  )

6. SISTER SLEDGE - LOVE DON'T YOU GO THROUGH NO CHANGES ON ME - ATCO (US) - £35 (Vinyl M-. 2 Small X's On Labels + Distributor Stamp (?).   See website for image and sound clip.   www.soulmineltd.com   )

7. SANDI SHELDON - YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME LOVE YOU - EPIC (DEMO) (UK) - £75 (M-. Label EX.  See website for image and sound clip.   www.soulmineltd.com  )

8. SHIRLEY TURNER - I WISH YOU THE WORLD OF HAPPINESS - BEATIN' RHYTHM (UK) - £25 (DEMO Also Available £30) (UNPLAYED.   See website for image and sound clip.   www.soulmineltd.com  )

9. JUNIOR PARKER- THESE KIND OF BLUES - VOCALION (UK) - £70 (M-)

10. BOBBI LYNN - EARTHQUAKE / OPPORTUNITY STREET - STATESIDE (UK) - £125 (M-.    See website for image and sound clip.   www.soulmineltd.com  )

(GRADES USED:- NEW, M-, EX, VG++, VG+, VG.)

Post & Packing for records, UK £4.00 (Signed For) for first two 45's or £8.00 (Special Del.) Overseas extra.

PLUS, PLUS, PLUS....

IN STOCK...... The New JOHN MANSHIP UK PRICE GUIDE. £75 + p & p.  Plus, 1975. A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF NORTHERN SOUL. by Tim Brown. £30 + p & p. (See Website. New Arrivals).

BACK IN STOCK & NOW AT THE BIG REDUCED PRICE.....THE 2022 NORTHERN SOUL CALENDAR  (See Website) 

More in stock of the books that everybody likes, "DAVE GODIN. A NORTHERN SOUL" by Stephen Stevlor - £30 + p & p and Richard Searling's book "SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT" £25 + p & p.  All are available on the website.

To order, PM us or contact either Soulmine (details above) or Beatin' Rhythm. (0161 773 1589), (THE BEATIN RHYTHM SHOP IS OPEN FROM WEDNESDAY to SUNDAY. 10.30 AM til 5PM).

Thanks for looking.

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!