The Embers,Diane Lewis,Jeanette Williams,The Swans &More

Hi All,

9 for Sale today, all dancers

1, The Embers ~ Where did I go wrong ~ Atlantic Black & Red issue NM absolutely stunning copy, 1 light scuff on the flip £250.00 (No need to upgrade from this)

2, Diane Lewis ~ Without your love ~ Wand EX copy, Looks and sounds great £200.00 (Drill hole through the label)

3, Jeanette Williams ~ Something's got a hold on me ~ Back Beat Promo EX copy A pressing dimple nap, nice clean labels,looks & sounds great £200.00 SOLD

4, The Swans ~ Nitty gritty city bw Rita & The Tiaras ~ Gone with the wind is my love Dore NM £50.00 SOLD

5, Ronnie Brown ~ SOUL ~ Hot Line EX copy £35.00

6, Bobbie Banks ~ I'm a Bachelor ~ Gil NM copy just a couple of pressing dimples nap, funky northern at it's best £30.00

7, The Groovers ~ I'm a bashful guy ~ Minit Demo Ex vinyl, the labels on both sides have a couple of creases £30.00 SOLD

8, Lynn Daye ~ Boiling point ~ Sonnibuck EX (same track both sides) Rare funk £25.00 SOLD

9, Five Special ~ The more I get to know you ~ Mercury demo EX copy just a couple of pressing dimples on the edge of the record nap £15.00 SOLD

Postage Special next day delivery £7.50 (Insured for up to £500)

Or if you prefer 1st class signed for £3.45

Thanks for looking.

Bob

Edited by Jessie Pinkman
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is the Sales Forum