Sad Loss,charity Night Planned

CHARITY NIGHT PLANNED

Hello,

Just before Christmas a little girl called ABBY CLARK who was only 10yrs old was found dead in bed by her Mother, ABBY used to live behind us in Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough and was a friend and used to play with my son OLIVER and she was a real lover of music, always singing and dancing around and sang in the local choir. ABBY was an only child and she suffered from a form of Epilepsy and as you can imagine her loss has been terrible for her Mam (TRACEY) and her Dad (RICHARD) to try and come to terms with, but through there grief they are trying to raise funds to donate to the Epilepsy & SDS (Sudden Death Syndrome) Charitys.And I thought I would try and with help from all the lovers of Soul Music in the country hold a charity night and give the proceeds to this well deserving cause. So if anybody who can't make the night and would like to donate anything it would be gratefully received.

I'm hoping to hold it in April and either have it at The Tower or The Marton Country Club in Middlesbrough.

I will be trying to bring a well known dj and use some of the North-East's finest dj's for the night, the event will be a one roomed event playing across the board soul music, so there'll be something for everyone. When I have more information I will post it up and start to put flyers around.

Regards

Wally Francis

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

CHARITY NIGHT PLANNED

Hello,

Just before Christmas a little girl called ABBY CLARK who was only 10yrs old was found dead in bed by her Mother, ABBY used to live behind us in Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough and was a friend and used to play with my son OLIVER and she was a real lover of music, always singing and dancing around and sang in the local choir. ABBY was an only child and she suffered from a form of Epilepsy and as you can imagine her loss has been terrible for her Mam (TRACEY) and her Dad (RICHARD) to try and come to terms with, but through there grief they are trying to raise funds to donate to the Epilepsy & SDS (Sudden Death Syndrome) Charitys.And I thought I would try and with help from all the lovers of Soul Music in the country hold a charity night and give the proceeds to this well deserving cause. So if anybody who can't make the night and would like to donate anything it would be gratefully received.

I'm hoping to hold it in April and either have it at The Tower or The Marton Country Club in Middlesbrough.

I will be trying to bring a well known dj and use some of the North-East's finest dj's for the night, the event will be a one roomed event playing across the board soul music, so there'll be something for everyone. When I have more information I will post it up and start to put flyers around.

Regards

Wally Francis

Will try and come up, but can't make any promises. Will send something up, but what kind of things do you want donating?

I bet the parents are devastated, I know we would be

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!