Large List of Kent Vinyl Compilations Plus Other LP's

Only Dreaming

Thanks for looking.

Postage is £6 Royal Mail “signed for” delivery for up to 3 LPs. Each additional Lp is then £1.50 extra.

Apologies but I am currently only posting to UK addresses.

All records from my own personal collection. All records have been play graded using an Ortofon stylus at 3grams and play with no pops, jumps or skips, unless stated.

All track listings for the Kent Lp's can be found at Dave Rimmer's excellect "Soulful Kinda Music2 Website linked below:

https://www.soulfulkindamusic.net/kentuk.htm

Kent 002 - Various Artists - For Dancers Also - VG+ vinyl with a couple of minor scuffs - Plays Great /Sleeve Vg++ with name on back - - £10 

Kent 007 - Various Artists - Floorshakers  - VG+ vinyl with a couple of minor scuffs - Plays Great /Sleeve Vg++ with name on back - - £12

Kent 011 - Various Artists - Soul Class Of 66 - VG+ vinyl with a couple of minor scuffs - Plays Great /Sleeve Vg++ with price sticker removal mark - £15 

Kent 015 - Various Artists - Shoes - VG++ vinyl & Sleeve  - £13

Kent 017 - Various Artists - Footstompers - VG+ vinyl with scuffs/Vg+ Sleeve with name on back and price sticker on front -  £14

Kent 031 - Various Artists - Leapers Sleepers & Creepers - VG++ vinyl / Sleeve Vg++  - £15

Kent 033 - Chuck Jackson - Mr Emotion - VG++ vinyl with minor scuffs / Sleeve Vg++  - £14 

Kent 042 - Various Artists - Brainstormers - VG++ vinyl / Sleeve Vg++  - £15 

Kent 049 - Gene Chandler - 60s Soul Bother - VG++ vinyl / Sleeve Vg+ with water damage on lower right hand corner - £10 

Kent 051 - Various Artists - The Funk 'N' Soul Revolution - VG++ vinyl / Sleeve Vg++  - £9 

Kent 057 - Various Artists - The Magic Touch - VG+ vinyl with a couple of minor scuffs - Plays Great /Sleeve Vg+ with price sticker removal mark and 3" split on spine  - £12 

Kent 061 - Various Artists - Big City Soul Sounds - VG++ vinyl with minor scuffs on 'B' side / Sleeve Vg++  - £25 

Kent 079 - Various Artists - Sophisticated Sounds - Soul For The Connoisseur - Mint Minus vinyl & Sleeve with price sticker on front - £30

Kent 087 - Various Artists - The Hurt Of The City - Big City Soul Vol 2 - VG+ vinyl due to scuffing on both sides. Hwoever all tracks play with no issues apart from "I just don't know what to do with myself" which plays with some background noise in the quieter parts but music dominates/ Sleeve Vg++.- £15

Kent 092 - Various Artists - Satisfying Our Souls - VG++ vinyl / Sleeve Vg++  - £15  

Kent 093 - Various Artists - Paying Our Dues  VG+ vinyl with a couple of scuffs on one side that do not affect play - Plays Great /Sleeve Vg++  - £15 

Kent 094 - Various Artists - Good Times  VG+ vinyl with a couple of minor scuffs - Plays Great /Sleeve Vg++ with two sticker removal marks - - £20 

Kent 096 - Various Artists - Trippin' On Your Soul  -Vinyl Vg+ with several minor scratches when viewed under a lamp / Sleeve VG++ - £12

Charley:
Rare Soul Uncovered Vol 1 - Vg+ Condition - Plays great - £8
Rare Soul Uncovered Vol 2 - Vg+ Condition - Plays great - £11
Rare Soul Uncovered Vol 3 - Vg++ £13

For Collectors Only (Soul Supply LP) Vg++ Condition  -£20
The Ambassadors-Too Much Of A Good Thing
The Nomads - Something's Bad
The Velvet Satins–Nothing Can Compare To You
Cecil Washington–I Don't Like To Lose
The Sequins –Try My Love
Lillie Bryant–Meet Me Halfway
The Traditions–    My Life With You
The Ellusions–You Didn't Have To Leave
The Silhouettes–Not Me Baby
The Topics–Hey Girl (Where Are Yo Going)
The Servicemen–    Sweet Magic
The Revlons*–(Oh, Oh, Oh) What A Love This Is
Gene Anderson & The Dynamic Psychedelics–Baby I Dig You
Timothy Wilson–    I Must Love You

Horaces: Shrine the Rarest Soul Label - Vg++ Condition  -£20
Les Chansonettes–Don't Let Him Hurt You    2:34
Eddie Daye & The Four Bars–Guess Who Loves You    2:00
The Cautions–No Other Way    2:10
Shirley Edwards–Dream My Heart    2:29
The Epsilons –    Mad At The World    2:09
Sidney Hall–    I'm A Lover    2:35
Ray Pollard–    No More Like Me    2:42
The Cairos–    Stop Overlooking Me    2:29
Jimmy Armstrong -I Believe I'll Love On    3:03
The Cautions–Watch Your Step    2:33
The Counts –    You're My Only Love    2:44
Linda & The Vistas–    She Went Away    2:40
Tippie & The Wisemen–    Wait Till I Get There    2:30
The Prophets –    Huh Baby

Some original Lps:

Little Anthony & Imperials – Paying Our Dues – Veep Stereo – Vinyl has a few non sounding scratches on both sides – plays perfectly -  “Call me the joker” “Cry my eyes out” £25

Barbara Mc Nair                Here I am - Motown US  - Stereo – “my world is empty without you” VG++ condition Vinyl and cover. £18

Martha Reeves & Vandellas  - Black Magic - Tamla Motown UK – VG++ Vinyl. Sleeve Vg+  - "No One There" £15

Edwin Starr – 25 Miles – Gordy Stereo - VG++ condition Vinyl and cover. Small ‘BB’ hole top right hand corner of cover.   £18

Gladys Knight & The Pips – Everybody Needs Love– Tamla Motown Stereo - VG+ condition Vinyl looks like it’s been out of its sleeve for most of its life but plays perfectly. Sleeve is seen better days but not too bad considering itss 45 years old  £7

Gladys Knight & The Pips – Feeling Bluesy – Soul Stereo - VG+ condition Vinyl but plays perfectly and vg++ cover. Small ‘BB’ hole top right hand corner of cover.        £20

Thanks For looking

Dave

Edited by Only Dreaming
typo
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source