How can I find my story from the archives please.

Go to solution Solved by Thejackos,

I told my story on SS a number of years ago now about how I discovered the ultra rare Nolan Chance on Bunky in Australia. I would like to retrieve the write up for a new book being published in Australia by Johnny Redpants. Sadly I never had a hard copy. Anyone please tell me how to find it, I have tried many avenues, maybe I´m not so good on computers.  Many thanks, Tony.

Social source share

On 22/05/2024 at 11:01, Woodbutcher said:

What was the result of the visit to the guy's shed/barn ?

I've just re-read the 2011 thread and it kinda left us hanging in mid-air ... :huh:

I read it for the 1st time yesterday ( wasn't a member in 2011 ) and like Woodbutcher would love to hear the outcome , great so far , don't keep us hanging,,,

Social source share

Eventually sold the Nolan Chance to a UK collector. The others I kept for my collection. The store in question is still there and as far as I know still has over 30,000 singles to be sorted through. I live in Spain now so probably no chance I will ever get back to have a sort through. I guess they will languish there forever. No regrets though, I managed to find a few goodies.

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

On 22/05/2024 at 10:02, Suinoz said:

I told my story on SS a number of years ago now about how I discovered the ultra rare Nolan Chance on Bunky in Australia. I would like to retrieve the write up for a new book being published in Australia by Johnny Redpants. Sadly I never had a hard copy. Anyone please tell me how to find it, I have tried many avenues, maybe I´m not so good on computers.  Many thanks, Tony.

you can get to all your content via your profile page

just go there and tap the 'show activity ' button and the below shows

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/profile/9045-suinoz/content/

you can then drill further down via each feature or just use the paging to browse 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!