Uk Miracle Label

Guest howard E

Guest howard E

I've just picked up a copy of Brainstorm's, 'Lovin' Is really My Game' on the UK Miracle label, does anyone know what other singles were released on the label?

Cheers.. Howard

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MARTIN SNOW

I've just picked up a copy of Brainstorm's, 'Lovin' Is really My Game' on the UK Miracle label, does anyone know what other singles were released on the label?

Cheers.. Howard

The biggest hit to my knowledge on this label was the 12" disco track by Two Man Sound, called Que Telle America, theres two different versions of this song as theres a scarce promo remix by Pete Waterman (but from the same time).

The only seriously collectable and valuable release on this label is the 12" of Blair Nightlife.

The best record in my opinion on this label is actually a 3 track 12" EP of Japanese recordings titled "Nippon to the Dancefloor." One of the tracks is absolutely superb and unknown to the majority of collectors, it's a jazzfunk female vocal track by The Eastern Gang, titled "Charlotte." 10 out of 10.

There's also a 45 release of Cleveland Eaton's Im Lonely Tonight, its an average Sylvia Striplin style cheeky midtempo track taken from his 1979 US Ovation released LP.

Theres a number of other releases (Riveira is another but its shit) but these are the ones that immediately come to mind. The labels Ovation and Gull, are both affiliated to the UK Miracle label.

Hope that helps, Martin

Edited by MARTIN SNOW
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert