Bumping & Stomping, Edinburgh

Third time at a bumping & stomping promotion for us. Everytime we have been impressed with the venue & this time was no exception, although The Hub is still down as my all time favourite.

I thoroughly enjoyed the music in the northern room & Bri had a great time in the modern room.

Phyllis it was lovely to meet you.

Lastly thanks for the great company Paul, Yvette,Steve & Andrea.

Keep up the good work Jolly, we will be back :thumbsup:

K&Bx

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Third time at a bumping & stomping promotion for us. Everytime we have been impressed with the venue & this time was no exception, although The Hub is still down as my all time favourite.

I thoroughly enjoyed the music in the northern room & Bri had a great time in the modern room.

Phyllis it was lovely to meet you.

Lastly thanks for the great company Paul, Yvette,Steve & Andrea.

Keep up the good work Jolly, we will be back :thumbsup:

K&Bx

good to see you kirsty, twas a cracking night.

Guest Jolly

Hi Kirsty & Lenny

Glad you enjoyed the night. Our next one is on the 22nd September. DJ,s booked up so far. Bob Jeffries/ Kenny Burrell/ John Sharpe/ Kwik Mix/ your fine self Mr Harkins and waiting on confirmation about your partner in crime Jumpin Joan.

See you all soon i hope. :wicked:

Myself and Mr Dennison once again had a night to remember, the music was great and the company.....well what can I say...Mr Harkins and Geraldine, Paul McCann and Claire and last but not least Mark Wilson, a blast from the past. Kirsty the pleasure was all mine and it was lovely to see Bri after all these years.

Philly

Source Advert