70's Soul Lps For Sale

Please see my grading scheme at the end of the list. I can send pictures if you want to check the cover.

I take paypal plus other forms of payment.

Shipping is from Denmark.

Shipping costs for regular air letter post:

Europe: 1LP=£6, 2-3LPs=£8

Rest of the World: 1LP=£7, 2-3LPs=£11

Shipping costs for insured air letter post:

Europe: 1LP=£11, 2-3LPs=£13

Rest of the world: 1LP=£13, 2-3LPs=£19

Please ask for insurance if you wish for it otherwise I will quote you for regular air letter post which does not include insurance. Uninsured packages are sent at buyer's responsibility.

E-mail: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

-Voices of East Harlem "Can You Feel It" (Just Sunshine) nm/nm £30 "Can you feel it" "March across the land" etc. Lovely album produced by Leroy Hutson.

-Leroy Hutson "Hutson" (Curtom) nm/nm £45 "Lucky Fellow", "All Because of You" and more. Great album.

-Al Johnson "Peaceful" (Marina) nm/vg++ £30 Great modern soul with the original version of "I've Got My Second Wind" plus more fine 70's tracks..

-Al Wilson "I've Got A Feeling" (Playboy) sealed. £6 cut corner. "You Did It For Me", "Stay With Me" nice selection of 70's dancers.

-California Executive "Dancing and Romancing" (Parliament) nm/nm £30 rare modern soul with good tunes in "I Can't Forget You" and "The Same For Me".

-The Skyliners "Same" (Tortoise) vg++/vg++ £15 Obscure modern soul. "The Love Bug" stands out to me.

-Lamont Dozier "Out Here On My Own" (Abc) vg++/vg+ £8 "Breaking Out All Over" wonderful 70's soul tune.

-Tavares "Sky High!" (Capitol) vg++/vg++ £5 "Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel" great 70's soul tune.

-Jesse James "Same" (20th Century Fox) vg++/vg++ £32 "Facts of Life '68" great 60's soul album.

-Denise La Salle "Here I Am Again" (Westbound) nm/vg+ £8 nice 70's soul in the titletrack.

-Keni Burke: "Same" (Dark Horse) nm/vg++ £10 "Keep on Singing" popular wonderful 70's track.

-The Younghearts "Do You Have the Time" (20th Century) Sealed. With a cut-corner. £12 Great sweet soul in the title track and "Wild Fire" is a nice rare groove track.

-Edna Wright "Oops Here I Go Again" (Rca) vg++/vg++ £50 Rare Greg Perry produced LP. Title track is a great and classic 2-stepper and a nice version "Come On Down".

-David Ruffin "So Soon We Change" (WB) vg++/vg++ £8 "I Get Excited".

-Marilyn McCoo And Billy Davis, Jr. "I Hope We Get to Love In Time" (abc) nm/vg++ £5 nice soul tune in "You Don't Have to Be a Star"

-Valerie Simpson "Same" (Tamla) nm/vg+ £6 "Silly Wasn't I" beautiful mellow soul track.

-Leon Ware "Inside Is Love" (Fabulous) nm/vg+ £5 Quality soul album for cheap.

-Anita Baker "The Songstress" (Beverly Glenn) nm/nm(small sticker at upper right corner) £8 Great classic 80's soul album.

-Zulema "Same" (rca) nm/vg+ £6 "Wanna Be Where You Are" nice soul tune and good funky soul in "Its alright with me".

-O.C. Smith: "Love Is Forever" (Shady Brook) nm/vg++ £6 "Living Without Your Love"

-The Originals "def-i-ni-tions" (Soul) nm/nm £10 "I'm someone who cares", "Lie no. 2", "Come rain or shine" & "Make it with you" all good early 70's soultunes.

-Pratt & Mcclain "Featuring Happy Days" (Reprise) vg++/vg++ £6 "Whachersign" blue eyed/modern soul that was comped on Soul Togetherness.

-Smoke "Same" (Chocolate City) sealed. £6 nice blends of 70s soul and funky tracks. Includes "What Goes Around Comes Around".

-Soul Generation "Beyond Body and Soul" (Ebony Sounds) nm/vg+ £35 rare soul album.

-William DeVaughn "Be Thankful For What You Got" (Roxbury) nm/vg++ £10 Classic titletrack.

-Stephanie Mills "Movin' In the Right Direction" (abc) vg++/vg++ £15 great title track.

-Leon Ware "Rockin' You Eternally" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ £20 Great modern soul album.

-J.O.B. Orchestra "Open the Doors of Your Heart" (Govinda) vg++/vg++ £5 uk press. "Don't Want That Illusion" great modern soul.

-Leroy Hutson "Feel The spirit" (Curtom) vg++/vg+ £6 ."Lovers Holiday" "Never know what you can do" good soul as always from this legend.

-Smoke Sugar "Same" (20th Century) nm/vg++ £8 "I'm a Winner" the egde of the vinyl is pressed thinner than on one half. Just a blemish with no affect on play or sound.

Grades are vinyl/cover.

Cut-outs (saw-cuts, cut-corners, punch holes etc.) will not downgrade and they will not always be mentioned so please ask if you are concerned about this.

NM : Vinyl is in beautiful shape and has not been played more than just a couple of times. It may have one or two very light faint marks from the innersleeve.

NM : Cover is well kept and may only show a minimal sign of wear when inspected very closely.

VG++ : Vinyl has a few surface marks that can be lightly audible in parts but the overall sound picture will be excellent.

VG++ : Cover is still very nice but may have some light wear around the edges/corners or light wear at front/back cover.

VG+ : Vinyl has some light surface marks that are audible in spots but still an overall nice sound. Record will definitely be listenable; mainly with background noise in some parts only.

VG+ : Cover has some wear. May have light ringwear, split seams, or small writing but will still look nice.

VG : Vinyl has lots of surface marks which will be audible in many parts.

VG : Cover has much wear. Cover may have strong ringwear, heavy splits or large writting.

VG- : Vinyl will look bad with many marks which will be audible throughout more or less.

VG- : Cover has lots of wear and looks really bad. It will have heavy splits, large writing and much overall cover wear.

I will not sell anything below.

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!