Luther Ingram

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Was it the proper orange reissue, the green bootleg or the orange bootleg? I reckon the orange HIB from 71 is worth £50. The green bootleg maybe £20. The orange bootleg is worthless and is of shocking sound quality.

I've got the orange proper re-issue from 71 (Hib/Atco released, £25 about 6 years back off Ian Clarke) and have no problem playing this out, seen this go for £70.

Like Pete say's, the orange boot is terrible sound wise! I like the look of the green ones....but nearly 100 squid!!!!!! I don't like it that much!!! I remember not too long back our local record store had the green one in his racks for ages @ £15.

Edited by Soul-Slider
Social source share

Was it the proper orange reissue, the green bootleg or the orange bootleg? I reckon the orange HIB from 71 is worth £50. The green bootleg maybe £20. The orange bootleg is worthless and is of shocking sound quality.

pete it was a green bootleg, but the seller didnt state it was a bootleg, only to me in an email when i asked him about it, the person who purchased this record probably doesnt have a clue, so buyers beware!! :thumbsup:

Social source share

LAST ORANGE ATCO 72 REISSUE WENT £120 ISH LAST WEEK

LOOK ON COMPLETED ITEMS

SO PEDRO THATS YOUR 70 QUID DOWN ALREADY

I'm not down on nothing, it's not my fault if people are stupid is it? I bought my latest (orange) one for £20 so by your thinking, I'm £100 up.

Social source share

When you say 'out' do you mean down the end of my road soul night, free to get in type deal? Or £12 nighter?

Just curious like.

Hey Simsy! Down the end of your road type night....I'm not allowed to go to any allnighter's anymore anyway :sleep3:sad.gif:lol:

Serious though, I know what you're getting at....you pay your dues on the door you want quality..completely agree.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert