for sale / trade or swap

Records for sale / trade

All records listed are usa originals , please email me at davidwapples@yahoo.co.uk if you are interested in any of them. If you would like to hear any email me and I can arrange a time to play them over the phone. Make me an offer on any you like.

All records graded by both sight and playing no record is damaged or has any noise effecting the song. Lower grades are because of light marks to vinyl not damage to sound quality

1 sonny fisher - oh love this is sonny - tou-sea records white label demo vg++

this has a few surface marks but plays great was played late last year on mark bicknels show on solar radio

2 Billie Dearborn - you need me to love you - bell demo ex minus - a few light marks not affecting play b side has a small amount of tape on label and is only vg but its not a northern sound

3 Joey Kaye - bundle of joy - empire records this is only in vg condition because it has a few marks but plays ok im not asking anywhere near book price of £200

4 Leroy Charlton - I need you cc7 records vocal / inst this was reviewed in a tim brown fanzine for £150 nice 70s / crossover sound ex cond

5 Bobby sheen the shelter of your arms / the way of love - capitol promo mint minus

6 Shirley Wahls why am I crying / that’s how long im gonna love you- king ex minus has a small ink stamp on label

7 the diplomats honest to goodness/don’t bug me - minit records vg + plays fine

8 Bette Boothe - teatdrop avenue/ right on time - falew vg + nice female vocal

9 The dreamlovers - bless your soul /the bad times make the good times - mercury vinyl ex slight ringwear and water marks on bless side

10 Fresh start - long time comin'/ sincerely - rondo vg++

11 Black satin feat fred parries - everyone stand up and clap your hands for the entertainer - buddah records nice 70s track steve Jeffries play

12 Jimmy garland - you made a promise-baby one more time - festival demo vg

13 High voltage - country roads - Columbia white demodate stamped vg+

14 The enchanted five - have you ever / try a little love cvs vg+

15 The formations love is not only for the heart/lonely voice of love mgm demo vg+

16 Cindie harris - dance me swing me - future records vg modern song I was told an ex pat brady spin

17 Gene diamond - lonely drifter/till the end of time - mothers records ex minus

18 Wesley page - you turn me around/ blame it on your love - rojac vg +

19 Jay wiggins - my lonely girl/ forgive then forget ipg records ex minus

20 Shane martin - your so young/same white demo epic vg+

21 Lesley miller - you got a way of bringing out my tears / he wore the green beret rca victor demo has 2 A's in marker pen on beret side vg+

22 Orsa lia secret place / chain of love rca victor vg

23 Little Anthony hurt / never again dcp ex-

24 The agents - you were meant for me / you're everything P and L records ex minus

many thanks

davidwapples@yahoo.co.uk

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!