How Long Does A Record Take To Arrive

Guest Simon

A bit of a wide question i know but roughly what is the average time a record should take, a week, two weeks, longer?

I only ask as i have a record hopefully on it's way & haven't bought from the States for a long time.

Many thanks in advance

Simon

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A bit of a wide question i know but roughly what is the average time a record should take, a week, two weeks, longer?

I only ask as i have a record hopefully on it's way & haven't bought from the States for a long time.

Many thanks in advance

Simon

Hi ya Simon,

I think Moldie is the best preson to ask about this..

It took a few weeks for hes Bill Bush to arrive and he never mentioned it once.. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

Many thanks in advance

Simon

Depends how it's been sent, if by boat then 10-12 weeks, had a 45 sent this way a few months back, god knows why he sent 1 45 this way, but that's the way it came. Should take no more than a week by air, but you know the post office, custom clearance of late with the strike action has caused major back log. Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

Depend s how it's been sent, if by boat then 10-12 weeks, had a 45 sent this way a few months back, god knows why he sent 1 45 this way, but that's the way it came. Should take know more than a week by air, but you know the post office, custom clearance of late with the strike action has caused major back log.

10 to 12 weeks by boat, seriously I'd sack the oarsmen :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky
10 to 12 weeks by boat, seriously I'd sack the oarsmen :rolleyes:
Okay it may not take that long to actually sail across the Atlantic, but that's roughly how long record took to get to me, when I chased up after 2nd week guy told me he hadn't sent by airmail but boat, may have stopped off somewhere to sun themselves.
Social source share

Hi ya Simon,

I think Moldie is the best preson to ask about this..

It took a few weeks for hes Bill Bush to arrive and he never mentioned it once.. :lol:

it took 5 weeks and 3 days in the end and that was sent signed for...ive waited anything from 1 week to six weeks before now..i think bill bush was sent by irish homing pigeon

Social source share

I find 10-14 days on average although some take up to 3 weeks.

7 days is ultra quick in my experience.

Surface mail is no more available, US Post Office discontinued it. So parcels are faster, now, but more expensive !!! (I'm talking about LP's, heavy ones).

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert