Album Value Please , Betty Wright

bro

Hi all

had these two albums in my collection for a while ,would like current values please

betty wright this time for real alston 4406 , featuring some great tracks including that man of mine

and betty wright travelling in the circle alston 4410 again some great tracks

both clean and have the tk inner sleeves ,the first is still in the shrink

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all

had these two albums in my collection for a while ,would like current values please

betty wright this time for real alston 4406 , featuring some great tracks including that man of mine

and betty wright travelling in the circle alston 4410 again some great tracks

both clean and have the tk inner sleeves ,the first is still in the shrink

Betty Wright This Time For Real you should get up to approx. £25 / £30 with That Man Of Mine on.

Travelling In The Circle approx £6/ 10 this includes uptempo version of Open The Door To Your Heart I think....

Social source share

Betty Wright This Time For Real you should get up to approx. £25 / £30 with That Man Of Mine on.

Travelling In The Circle approx £6/ 10 this includes uptempo version of Open The Door To Your Heart I think....

thanks glyn :thumbup:

Social source share

Travellin´ In The Wright Circle is a nice `modern soul´ album, includes one of my all time favourites "You´re Just What I Need"!

The LP is very easy to find, crops up all the time, and a cheapie too.

This Time For Real is not a rare record, but a bit more expensive. Includes the wonderful "If You Abuse My Love".

Nice albums, shouldn´t be difficult to sell to people that don´t have them, since they are quality sets.

Best,

Melismo

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!