• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 1 month later...

Ezzie

I still have the list somewhere I will try and dig it out and let you know

Steve

Michael bought it on ebay for something like 300£, quite overpriced, I was completely sure to win with my 500$ bid and when I see the end I couldn't believe it.. :thumbsup:

I'll have to wait for a while, but I'll definitely find one cheaper.. biggrin.gif

Social source share

Michael bought it on ebay for something like 300£, quite overpriced, I was completely sure to win with my 500$ bid and when I see the end I couldn't believe it.. :thumbsup:

I'll have to wait for a while, but I'll definitely find one cheaper.. biggrin.gif

If he brought the one for £300 then it sounds like he brought the Paul Dino's (Dean Martins son) version....A tean collectors dream record, always has tons of bidders...no difference at all to the Demons though.

Social source share

Don't worry, I can forgive you if you sell me yours.. wicked.gif:lol:

BTW, any info about the group? Were there white maybe?

erm....No :D

I really dont know anything about them....I can imagine them being a little on the pale side. :thumbsup:

do you know the Debonairs - Going to town ?....it's well nice

Social source share

• 1 month later...

never heard that before...........how much does it go for linda...........ez

I paid $200....although I expected to pay more. EZ. There is an identical cut of it by Paul Dino(Dean Martins son apparently) on Flame..Titled Goin' in Town..That one is very sought after by teen collectors and normally goes for around $300

Social source share

Source Advert