Wanted - Hank Jacobs Elijah Boot/re-issue (call Me Label)

Guest edsuede

Guest edsuede

Hi all

Someone out there must be able to assist with this one...

I Want a copy of the Hank Jacobs 'Elijah rockin' with soul' boot/re-press (not sure which!) on the Call me label (Delta #97939). Must be VG+?EX/MINT.

The original is getting hard to find on a decent copy and then at ever increasing money. Have owned the boot/re-issue copy before and to my ears it's quite a good quality pressing so I'm happy to settle for this if I can find one.

Have been told the going rate for the pressing is £20 which I'm more than happy to pay.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Ed

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all

Someone out there must be able to assist with this one...

I Want a copy of the Hank Jacobs 'Elijah rockin' with soul' boot/re-press (not sure which!) on the Call me label (Delta #97939). Must be VG+?EX/MINT.

The original is getting hard to find on a decent copy and then at ever increasing money. Have owned the boot/re-issue copy before and to my ears it's quite a good quality pressing so I'm happy to settle for this if I can find one.

Have been told the going rate for the pressing is £20 which I'm more than happy to pay.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Ed

have pmed ya
Social source share

Guest edsuede

thumbsup.gif:lol: BIG THANKS to everyone who PM'd me offering copies of this and originals at very fair prices - very much appreciated.

I now have a copy winging it's way to me :lol:

Regards

Ed

Social source share

Source Advert