Old Soulie Needs A Fix

Guest tich

Hi everyone, as I live in Denmark I dont get to many allnighters but as the pound is in such a bad way just now, I am thinking about taking a trip over for a dance or two.

I was thinking that if I fly to Stansted in the near future I could go to a nighter or two if there is anything going on close by.

So the question is , is there anything going on soon in that area,I also have a box full of tunes for sale !!

Any help would be cool.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi everyone, as I live in Denmark I dont get to many allnighters but as the pound is in such a bad way just now, I am thinking about taking a trip over for a dance or two.

I was thinking that if I fly to Stansted in the near future I could go to a nighter or two if there is anything going on close by.

So the question is , is there anything going on soon in that area,I also have a box full of tunes for sale !!

Any help would be cool.

Will you be in England around the 7th of Feb???...coz i know a very friendly niter..in the South Midlands which you will enjoy...and bring ya box along....let me know if you are interested :unsure: ...Delxxxx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert