Soul In The Crown Southampton

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If you've never been to this cracking little venue before then we'd certainly urge you to get down to this do.Its a great night out.Can't wait for 21st.Got few new tunes and am looking forward to spinning them. :lol::lol:

Dave & Viv

hi dave...the phone has started to ring already about this night...looks like it's gonna be another busy one...just what the doctor ordered... :yes:

Look forward to seeing you both... thumbsup.gif

are you at sanford this weekend????

alfie

Guest FREEBIRD

hi dave...the phone has started to ring already about this night...looks like it's gonna be another busy one...just what the doctor ordered... :thumbup:

Look forward to seeing you both... :thumbsup:

alfie

Will be at both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you at the weekend mate..

hi dave...the phone has started to ring already about this night...looks like it's gonna be another busy one...just what the doctor ordered... thumbup.gif

Look forward to seeing you both... :boxing:

alfie

Hi Alfie,

Can't make Sandford this week end as got summat else on.Really looking forward to this one.

SOUL IN THE CROWN

High Street Shirley

Southampton

A Night Of

Northern Soul & Motown...

Saturday 21st March

7pm till 2am

Bar till 1.45am

Dj line up

Dave Morris(bournemouth uni)

Nick Mack(we got soul baby)

plus residents

Alfie & Chilli

£2 O.T.D

It's gonna be a cracker.... :thumbsup:

....BUMP.... :D

Sorted out the dj'ing box over the weekend.Hopefully got couple more tunes turning up in the post this week.One an absolute stormer.

Hope everyones up for great night and don't forget your dancing shoes as have packed some cracking dancers that everyone knows. :thumbsup:wink.gif

Edited by Dave Morris
Guest Dave Mortimore

Sorted out the dj'ing box over the weekend.Hopefully got couple more tunes turning up in the post this week.One an absolute stormer.

Hope everyones up for great night and don't forget your dancing shoes as have packed some cracking dancers that everyone knows.

Where's Dave Mortimore when you need him? :shades::D:D:P

. I know I've been a little quiet of late. The reason being that Jan may have to make a trip back to Stoke to see her sick mother this weekend. Hence, we're not sure if we'll be able to make it and the reason why I've stayed off this string. :lol: One things for sure, I don't want to pass on this one with yourself and Nik Mak as guests. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

. I know I've been a little quiet of late. The reason being that Jan may have to make a trip back to Stoke to see her sick mother this weekend. Hence, we're not sure if we'll be able to make it and the reason why I've stayed off this string. :P One things for sure, I don't want to pass on this one with yourself and Nik Mak as guests. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear about Jan's mother.Hope she recovers.If you don't make it you'll be sorely missed.I think Nik's got some new tunes as have I.If you don't get to the Crown will catch up with you both soon. :shades::lol:

Dave & Viv

. I know I've been a little quiet of late. The reason being that Jan may have to make a trip back to Stoke to see her sick mother this weekend. Hence, we're not sure if we'll be able to make it and the reason why I've stayed off this string. :lol: One things for sure, I don't want to pass on this one with yourself and Nik Mak as guests. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi dave/jan...hope your both well.. hope everything is ok with jan's mum...

no worries....hope she gets well soon....thats more important...if we don't see you on sat will catch up soon...

all the best

alfie... :lol:

Edited by alfie00soul

Guest Nik Mak

Good evening soulies....

hi jo..and the kellys...hope your all well...catch up tomorrow...

not long now till we can have a right old shingdig...roll on tomorrow night...

see's ya tomorrow...

alfie

SO MUCH SOUL DOWN SOUTH.....& lovin it... :ohmy:

If your looking for a really top night out tomorrow then get yourself along to the Crown! Top TOP tunage guarenteed! I've even had my hair cut! :D Just had three monster tunes hit my door mat this morning including a tune that's taken me 15 years to track down so I'm well up for it, hope you are too! See you at the CROWN! :rolleyes:

Guest Nik Mak

. I know I've been a little quiet of late. The reason being that Jan may have to make a trip back to Stoke to see her sick mother this weekend. Hence, we're not sure if we'll be able to make it and the reason why I've stayed off this string. :rolleyes: One things for sure, I don't want to pass on this one with yourself and Nik Mak as guests. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope things work out for you and Jan Dave. Hope to see you at the Crown. :ohmy:

If your looking for a really top night out tomorrow then get yourself along to the Crown! Top TOP tunage guarenteed! I've even had my hair cut! :lol: Just had three monster tunes hit my door mat this morning including a tune that's taken me 15 years to track down so I'm well up for it, hope you are too! See you at the CROWN! :thumbup:

hi nick hope your well...

not long now till we can spin some toons down at Soul In The Crown....looking forward to hearing them new ones that you have got...roll on 7.30....

hear are the dj times for you and dave tonight...

nick...9pm till 9.45pm & 12.15am till 1.am...

dave..9.45pm till 10.30pm & 11.30pm till 12.15am..

catch up with you tonight...

alfie

ps if a prob with thease times let me know...07811369784...cheers.. :lol:

SO MUCH SOUL DOWN SOUTH...& lovin it...

Guest Nik Mak

not long now till we can spin some toons down at Soul In The Crown....looking forward to hearing them new ones that you have got...roll on 7.30....

alfie

ps if a prob with thease times let me know...07811369784...cheers.. :thumbup:

Times are great Mate......Any chance of a lock in, got too many tunes to play in just 2 45 minute sets! Really fancy an all-night session!!!! :lol:

alfie

ps if a prob with thease times let me know...07811369784...cheers.. :thumbup:

Cheers Alfie,

Will see you tonight.Know what you're saying Nik.So many tunes to play.

Dave.

Guest kellys99

Alfie - take the wasp out of your mouth! Lol..........

It was yet another great night despite a few familiar faces missing. Have uploaded the photos!

Look forward to Goblets next Sunday and an afternoon of Motown!

Source Advert