Collector

:thumbup: hello, I am collector and specialized in the style popcorn oldies, if you have titles which you seek I am at your disposal to help you.

I have also original titles by French artists and even Italian.

I collect only original vinyls coming from England, the United States, Australia, Germany, France, Italy and Belgium.

I have to find this forum very sympatic this is why I am there register.

whistling.gif receive my greetings. :thumbup:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbup: hello, I am collector and specialized in the style popcorn oldies, if you have titles which you seek I am at your disposal to help you.

I collect only original vinyls coming from England, the United States, Australia, Germany, France, Italy and Belgium.

whistling.gif receive my greetings.  :thumbup:

link

Hi Going by your email I see you are in Belguim

have you any info on Salamone in Belgium ?

Social source share

whistling.gif receive my greetings.  :thumbup:

link

Hi,

Maybe you have Carol and Gerri + Alice Clark that i ordered from a belgian dealer behaving (spelling) exactly like you do, and then you sent an empty package. Or have you maybe seen the 334 USD i paid for them?

However, a police report has been filed against this seller, who will sooner or later get what he deserves. You really should help here since it would one time for all save the reputation he's destroyed for all sellers from your country.

I am so glad that you joined this forum because you find it sympathetic, not to rip people off!

BTW, do you know a place called Alle des Roseaux? Sounds like a nice place, think i'll have to go there someday.

Edited by OskarB
Social source share

Hi,

Maybe you have Carol and Gerri + Alice Clark that i ordered from a belgian dealer behaving (spelling) exactly like you do, and then you sent an empty package. Or have you maybe seen the 334 USD i paid for them?

However, a police report has been filed against this seller, who will sooner or later get what he deserves. You really should help here since it would one time for all save the reputation he's destroyed for all sellers from your country.

I am so glad that you joined this forum because you find it sympathetic, not to rip people off!

BTW, do you know a place called Alle des Roseaux? Sounds like a nice place, think i'll have to go there someday.

link

That guy had 40 euro's of me for a Lee Rogers ~ Troubles about 18 months ago, never got the record. Be careful. I've never had any records from Belgium since.

Think i'll pass on this one. I believe salmone lives in Mons.

Social source share

That guy had 40 euro's of me for a Lee Rogers ~ Troubles about 18 months ago, never got the record. Be careful.  I've never had any records from Belgium since.

Think i'll pass on this one.  I believe salmone lives in Mons.

link

I got the same impression, however, he's obviously been using different mailing adresses (to his mom(!), girlfriend etc, a real gentleman for sure) so i wouldn't take it as a guarantee that his safe that his from another city.

Social source share

Sorry, but I have to say that this post smells strongly of another Belgian sleazeball trying to engineer a possible fraud.

Reading between the lines and the phrasing (not to mention awful English) used, it doesn't sound that he really has any idea what he is supposed to be selling.

If, Mister Frisco, you are 100% (which I sincerely doubt), then my apologies - but I really have to say that with all the bad press about Belgian Ebay scams, I now avoid buying from there.

Gene

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

Guest micksmith

SMELT A RAT WHEN I FIRST READ THIS EARLY THIS MORNING. I.M OFF TO BELGIUM SOON TO A R/FAIR. I'LL TRY AND FIND OUT WHAT I CAN. ON THE WHOLE I'VE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE BELGIUM DEALERS. THEN AGAIN I ONLY DEAL FACE TO FACE.

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

SMELT A RAT WHEN I FIRST READ THIS EARLY THIS MORNING. I.M OFF TO BELGIUM SOON TO A R/FAIR. I'LL TRY AND FIND OUT WHAT I CAN. ON THE WHOLE I'VE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE BELGIUM DEALERS. THEN AGAIN I ONLY DEAL FACE TO FACE.

link

would like to deal "face to face" with that Salamone bastard, or why not deal "baseballbat to his face" whistling.gif

best

Leo

Social source share

Guest GavKnight

Join the F**cking queue!! How much money collectively has this Joseph BASTARD taken us all for eh?

Mr Frisco my apologies if you are kosher as the section below actually relates to a Joseph Henry/Salamone whatever his f**cking name is but I along with others tend to get a bit twitchy when I see any same looking dodgy spelt postings. It's such a shame for the reputable dealers.

This is a copy of the post I placed on SoulBid.com on 3rd Jan 03.

==

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. I must warn you all URGENTLY about a fraudulent seller I have just noticed still 'TRADING' on the web. The web-site address is BOPPIN-RECORDS-VYNIL.COM. I live in the UK and have had 'BAD' dealings with this person. About 3 months ago I sent £250 for a number of items to a guy called Joseph Henry which he told me he had. He is based in Cuesmas in Belgium. I also know of another another person in the UK who was ripped off by this individual for about £700. He gets people to send money to his Mothers address and then you hear nothing from him again. What this person does is research the web to obtain detailed information about the items you are interested in. Dispite numerous e-mails/telephone calls to ask where the items were as he had received the money, he told me that his web-site didn't exist so how could I have ordered from him? PLEASE, PLEASE take this warning seriously as I would hate for the same thing to happen to anybody else. The items he sells are nearly always Bid items to obtain the maximum funds possible. I am happy to give you further information if so required (i.e. telephone numbers, addresses, proof of money postage and e-mails) to verify this story. With Regards Gavin Knight Southampton, UK gvnknght@aol.com

I did actually manage to speak to either his Mother or Girlfriend - yes I do have a telephone number, got it through International Directory Enquiries. Filed a Police report too. Didn't get my money back though.

Cheers

Gav Knight

Chairman for The Bitter & Twisted Club

Social source share

A qualified guess is that we won't see anymore posts from Mister Frisco. Maybe we shouldnt discuss this guy where he can read it, could give him ideas aboºt how to change his tactics.

But i do think that he sould be discussed, if everyone adds up everything they know, we'll have a hughe pile of collective knowledge about this guy. Maybe we could find some way to get to this bastard somehow. I've called for collective efforts before, in total he must have stolen thousands of euros from the rare soul scene, and he's obviously trying to steal even more. Its not more than one month ago since i received my empty packet from this arse.

I do have as good as idiot-safe evidence of the scam he pulled on me, but i suppose its not the polices top priority to hunt down Belgian thieves for only a couple of hundred euros.

Edited by OskarB
Social source share

It might be an idea if Mike or one of the mods gained further info, reassurance, whatever, etc., before allowing a new registration from users with dodgy e-mail addresses (hotmail), IP adresses or country of origin (Belgium in particular).... :thumbup:

Seems it may be one or a few "trying it on" on here as they're prety much sussed on eBay, Gemm, etc., using different "user" names....

Similar thread HERE with "user" milord :4:

Just a thought.... whistling.gif

Social source share

Unfortunately there are just too much coincedences here to treat this matter as normal thread, or use normal way of dealing with such

milord

joined up with several hotmail addresses and names -

his account was suspended untill produced a valid address, as the address then given was in same area as ones salamone used, claimed to have never sold before, though two of the hotmails used were ebay seller related, it remained suspended

within 24 hours had a mr frisco join

due to a belgian email, the timing and same manner of post

mr frisco has now a chance to answer

if no reply this account will be suspended

Social source share

Well done and thanks for sorting this low-life out Mike. Best of luck.

This should act as a warning for all of us before we think about doing further soul business with Belgium. The post from Frisco should act as what we should be looking for the try and spot the fraudsters.

Once they've been identified, I'm sure Eurostar's trade in UK ticket sales will drastically increase, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to grace these wankers with my presence, just to bust a cap in their tiny arses.

Gene

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!