Jump to content

earlvandykes6

Members
  • Content count

    59
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Post Sales Feedback

    0%

About earlvandykes6

  • Rank
    Club Soul
  • Birthday 23/06/1950

Profile Information

  • Public Real Name
    Brian David Slater
  • Gender
    Male
  • Interests
    A Life Of SOUL ! With Soul .
  • Location
    HYDE - Greater Manchester
  • Top Soul Sound
    you satisfy my needs - Dee Irwin

Third Party Sales Info

  • Discogs User Name
    earlvandykes6

Recent Profile Visitors

1,476 profile views
  1. AUDENSHAW SOUL CLUB Stanley House Manchester

    Another Nite Of FUN ! , With The Dance Floor Seeing Action For 90% Of The Time ( The Other 10% Being - Good Beat Ballards ) SORTED " The Slat Lad " HYDE .
  2. Pendulum Club

    Hi Mark , Can't Recall The Last Time We Spoke ? , Sometime After Tony & Janet Jackson Stopped Doing " The Greatstone "- I Did A Couple Of Spots There ! I Recall a Couple Of Your Spots -Think Budgie Did ? , Went Down A Month Or So Back , Mainly Cause " Le...
  3. Most 'northern' Motown hit..

    Also Played At Readfearns in 1968 " Ghost In My House " R. Dean Taylor And " Take A Chance On Me Baby " - Eddie Holland From The U.K. Issued L.P. Motown Memories ( The One With A Black Cover And Photos Of Houses With Cadilacs Parked Outside ) Supposed To Be ...
  4. Most 'northern' Motown hit..

    Hi JOEY , Sometimes Tracks Have An Older Side Than Is Generally Known ? , E.G. Soul Venue In 1967 "Redfearns - HYDE " Used To Play " Isley Brothers - Tell Me It's Just A Rumour " From The L.P. " Soul On The Rocks " The Follow Up L.P. To " This Old Heart Of M...
  5. Pendulum Club

    Nice Input Keith ! Do You Recognise The Guy On The Right ( Ex Wheelie ) in the avatar ? .
  6. Red Bull Interview - Dave Godin

    Iv'e Read The Article Where Dave Godin Said " He Took It To Wigan " It Was Well Established By Then ! , I Was At The Wheel The Nite He First Played It - He Also Played " Bull & The Matadors -on Toddling Town ( Move And Groove ) Plus " Larry Banks -I Don't...
  7. Pendulum Club

    Went To His Funeral Also ! , And His Wedding To Janet ( Wedding Function At LEES ) Went to Some Soul Do's At Water Sheddings " Rugby Club " But Never Attended The " Magnet " At Mump's ? .
  8. Pendulum Club

    Did You Know " Pete Gilks & Sharky " Or Gaz Thomas - Steve Mellmore ( Melly ) - Andy Reedy - Little Mo - Alan ( SOUL ) , Ronnie Hanley DJ at OSRAM Soul Club ! Found Him One Nite At The RITZ Mid To Late 1980's ( Thought He Was O.D. ) He Came Around Two H...
  9. Pendulum Club

    Used To Go To The First Pendulum With Others From HYDE - Paul Pleva -Trev Hooley( Docker )- Les Jenkinson - Roy Brown - Howard Daniels - Alan Birket - Pewit( Pete ) - Pete( From Dukinfield ) - David Ball - Denis ? - Vinney & Angela O'Hagen , I Can Still...
  10. Pendulum Club

    Zan Has Been At MATCHYS Charity Soul Do ( Heart Foundation ) In Rochdale 2016 & 17 Along With Many Faces , Matchy Is Still Here There And Everywhere ! .
  11. Pendulum Club

    Keystone Cops In Salford - Used To Go With " Honest Jed " To Meet His Supplier ! , I Also Recall Going To BROWNS In Levenshulme ( Had To Ge Past The Bikers From The TEN TEN ) To Get The Bus . As The Wheel Shut Down We Attended The Pendulum It Was Near The " ...
  12. Urban Myths of Northern Soul

    Balcony Leap , Was That " PETE TILSLEY " From STOCKPORT Doin'g His Legendery " BACK DROP " ( Ended Up At A & E ) Where Doctors Asked " Has He Taken Any Drugs In The Last 12 Hours " The Reply Was " No He's Still High From Last Weekend " .
  13. It's Great To Now Have Three Cuts From Alexander Patton ! - " True Love Is In The Heart " All Recorded at The Same Session .
  14. News: Mirwood Northern Soul LP - Kent - Win A Copy!

    Got To Be a winner , ( Is That On The B-side Of The ARCADES - Got To Be A Loser ) ?? .
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.