Watford Rugby Club Soulnite

Guest bdesoul

Guest bdesoul

Well, a big thankyou to all who made the effort to come to what for me was a blinding night. Jon, David, and Gaz - you did me proud and the music just gets better. Garry C thanks for talking me into going on to the 100 club after. Even though I was lagging a bit towards the end. Standing on the M1 waiting for the recovery truck at 7am. was a bit of an adventure. Cost me for two tyres as spare was u/s as well. finally got to sleep at 10pm last night so this is the first time I've been able to post on here. Wll be organising another one but not for a while as the club is have some alterations made. Will make it bigger. :ohmy::thumbsup:

• Replies 1
  • Views 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well, a big thankyou to all who made the effort to come to what for me was a blinding night. Jon, David, and Gaz - you did me proud and the music just gets better. Garry C thanks for talking me into going on to the 100 club after. Even though I was lagging a bit towards the end. Standing on the M1 waiting for the recovery truck at 7am. was a bit of an adventure. Cost me for two tyres as spare was u/s as well. finally got to sleep at 10pm last night so this is the first time I've been able to post on here. Wll be organising another one but not for a while as the club is have some alterations made. Will make it bigger. :ohmy::shades:

Hey Brian great night glad to hear the club is having a face lift just like me after downing all that Spitfire beer with Kev and topping it up with several Jack Daniels Ohh! my head was a bit rough sunday morning :ohmy: .

Thanks for the invite and allowing me to play a few of my fav tunes hope to be back again asap keep up the good work mate in promoting our wonderful music in Watford - KTF

Gaz Lees - Goodtimes Soul Club - Wolverhampton

Source Advert