New Creation - Elijah Knows /the Fish Song (Salaam)

NEV

Hi all 

A rare 45 up for offers please 

A real oddball 45 that has not surfaced much and i'm sure there are plenty of suggestions why ,but the post is locked ,so if anyone knows any genuine bona fide info on this 45 ,please pm me and i'll update and edit the post!

RIGHT ..on with the sale .... 

NEW CREATION - ELIJAH KNOWS /THE FISH SONG ( SALAAM ) 

A styrene 45 most probably of West Coast origin and actually penned by H.B.Barnum !

I know of three copies and this is the best of the three i have seen or heard !

Info is on the youtube clip regarding the background of the song and record !

ELIJAH KNOWS side has  a audible scratch ,but plays through and imho is still a decent ,enjoyable play copy .

Our dear departed friend Boba featured this side on one of his shows ,but laughed at me when i said i was playing out the flipside,but that was how Bob was ..straight talking and as he saw it eh  :D

THE FISH SONG is EX cond and plays great throughout !

I prefer and have played out THE FISH SONG on a good few occasions and considering its a first for most ,it always gets people up dancing  :yes:

Maybe it proves the theory ,the simplest ideas are often the best !

The record is up for offers over £500 and currently stands at £575 

Pm or email me nev.griff1@ntlworld.com with offer or for more info .

If there is no further interest from any other bidders .. i will end it and not put a end date ,so if it's gone ,it's gone !

Paypal /bank transfer are good with me  :thumbsup:

Mixcloud of actual 45 /youtbe is not from my 45 

https://www.mixcloud.com/nev-griffiths/sweet-deep-soul-rarity/

post-5460-0-93974000-1409677860_thumb.jp

post-5460-0-47748300-1409677921_thumb.jp

• Helpful 2
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply