The Presidents

Guest lagerlout

Guest lagerlout

Was brousing in a little Gem of a place ive found for vinyl

and came across this 7" on A&M Records

its labelled ..Triangle of Love on both sides..AMS 856.B

but one side is 5-10-15-20 (25-30 years of love)

its got a chip on the run in so the bloke give me it for

nothing...anyone know owt about it...was released on sussex

as well is all i know.

Pete

Edited by lagerlout
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

5 10 15 20 years of love came out in 1971 and was a top 20 hit in the usa on sussex prompting other countries to issue it. sussex was distributed by a & m and that was the logo used over here. it didnt chart but sold well. probably only worth a fiver. the LP is worth pickin up as it crammed with good dancers. your uk copy is an oddity. mine has the right labels on it. hope this bit of info helps

dave

Social source share

Guest lagerlout

5 10 15 20 years of love came out in 1971 and was a top 20 hit in the usa on sussex prompting other countries to issue it. sussex was distributed by a & m and that was the logo used over here. it didnt chart but sold well. probably only worth a fiver. the LP is worth pickin up as it crammed with good dancers. your uk copy is an oddity. mine has the right labels on it. hope this bit of info helps

dave

Cheers Dave an oddity..sounds about right for me..LoL

Social source share

dave

Check out "Girl, you been cheating on me" from the LP. Great little crossover track with fab intro!

Mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert