real Soul @ The Hide Bar, Skipton N Yorks

Another cracking night guest dj: Paul Jones (White Bull Gisburn) along with John Britton (Wakefield City Soul Crew) Dave Longy last but not least Garry Cape..... you've just got to come along and hear Garry's future unissued releases - Bobby Sheen "Too many to fight" - The Truths INC - "If I had a love" along with many other class tunes.

See flyer for more details etc gives you an idea of what we

play etc

gallery_6568_10_34823.jpg

Edited by lfcjunkie
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Another cracking night guest dj: Paul Jones (White Bull Gisburn) along with John Britton (Wakefield City Soul Crew) Dave Longy last but not least Garry Cape..... you've just got to come along and hear Garry's future unissued releases - Bobby Sheen "Too many to fight" - The Truths INC - "If I had a love" along with many other class tunes.

See flyer for more details etc gives you an idea of what we

play etc

gallery_6568_10_34823.jpg

26 days and counting......................................................................

• 2 weeks later...
Guest davym

26 days and counting......................................................................

hi dave this place is really taking off class venue and what a dj line up had the pleasure of dj,ing there the first night a great buzz and a great crowd who appreciate soul music keep it coming mate not to keen on them yorkshire pies but give me pea,s pudd anyday see you all there davy m

hi dave this place is really taking off class venue and what a dj line up had the pleasure of dj,ing there the first night a great buzz and a great crowd who appreciate soul music keep it coming mate not to keen on them yorkshire pies but give me pea,s pudd anyday see you all there davy m

cheers davey

looking forward to you doing another brilliant spot for us in August :thumbup:

dave

QUOTE (davy.m @ Jun 11 09, 07:19 PM) hi dave this place is really taking off class venue and what a dj line up had the pleasure of dj,ing there the first night a great buzz and a great crowd who appreciate soul music keep it coming mate not to keen on them yorkshire pies but give me pea,s pudd anyday see you all there davy m

cheers davey

looking forward to you doing another brilliant spot for us in August wink.gif

dave

thanks for your comments dave ,been really f&6$ed about this week to make things even harder the local rag put an ad ion their front page with"cancelled "across the ad ,now considering the cut of time for that papers adverts is monday team time ,the manager only informed me on wednesday dinner he must have known monday !!Upshot is i have the Herriots Hotel opposite Skipton rail station,I hope anyone reading this that can support us for tommorrow night comes along I'm always looking for a guest to come and do a spot in the future along with John Britton and myself, especially collectors who want to express their selves with thier taste of soul music

thanks and one more thing there is always a charity donation from our venue

dave

Can't recommend this night enough.

Roll on Saturday................................

Cheers.

Dave W

one last shout for tonight

thanks for your comments dave ,been really f&6$ed about this week to make things even harder the local rag put an ad ion their front page with"cancelled "across the ad ,now considering the cut of time for that papers adverts is monday team time ,the manager only informed me on wednesday dinner he must have known monday !!Upshot is i have the Herriots Hotel opposite Skipton rail station,I hope anyone reading this that can support us for tommorrow night comes along I'm always looking for a guest to come and do a spot in the future along with John Britton and myself, especially collectors who want to express their selves with thier taste of soul music

thanks and one more thing there is always a charity donation from our venue

dave

Source Advert