Sunday 28Th June Under Played Northern Soul & Motown @ Renoirs Wine Bar Rotherham

Hi Everybody the first one was a great success this will be our second sunday chillout at this nice little venue hope you can all make it again. I know bridlington weekender is on but I am sure there are people who are not going so if your at a loose end get yourself down for 6 hours of soul.

SUNDAY 28TH JUNE

4.00PM/10.00PM thumbup.gif Maybe later if we get a good crowd in

6 hours of under played northern Soul and Motown whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Sunday chillout

FREE ENTRY

At Renoirs Wine Bar Rotherham

Behind the town hall

With Resident DJ Little Al

Guest DJ'S Woody (the Robin Hood) at Brierley / Barry Holland (KGB) / Rob Mason (Hillsborough club) & Andy Jones (Pilsley)

Cheap bar /secure car parking

Renoirs

14 The Crofts

Rotherham

S60 2DJ

INFO Al (07851356650)

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 11
  • Views 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just to let people know been trying to get hold of Howard & Debbie from Doncaster to come and play some of his records because I know he's got some great tunes I will let you know if he can make it smile.gif

Just to let people know been trying to get hold of Howard & Debbie from Doncaster to come and play some of his records because I know he's got some great tunes I will let you know if he can make it smile.gif

Recently spoke to Howard who wont be able to make it but fear not I have Mr barry holland from the KGB Woody from the robin hood and also Rob Mason from the Hillsborough club joining us on the 28th of June for 6 hours of soul. So If your not doing anything that sunday come over to sunny Rotherham. thumbup.gif

Hi Everybody the first one was a great success this will be our second sunday chillout at this nice little venue hope you can all make it again. I know bridlington weekender is on but I am sure there are people who are not going so if your at a loose end get yourself down for 6 hours of soul.

SUNDAY 28TH JUNE

4.00PM/10.00PM thumbup.gif Maybe later if we get a good crowd in

6 hours of under played northern Soul and Motown whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Sunday chillout

FREE ENTRY

At Renoirs Wine Bar Rotherham

Behind the town hall

With Resident DJ Little Al

Guest DJ'S Woody (the Robin Hood) at Brierley / Barry Holland (KGB) / Rob Mason (Hillsborough club) & Andy Jones (Pilsley)

Cheap bar /secure car parking

Renoirs

14 The Crofts

Rotherham

S60 2DJ

INFO Al (07851356650)

Hi Al,

had a great time at the last one, some fantastic tunes played whistling:laugh::thumbup: . Thank's for asking me back, hope this one's another cracker :thumbup::thumbup: .

See you soon, Woody thumbsup.gif .

Aye up Woody hope your well mate. looking foward to it be nice to play stuff I dont normally play on sunday that's what these sunday chillouts are all about see you sunday. :thumbup:

p.s. are the mighty Joe & Chris coming along ?

Edited by Guest
Guest Barry Holland

Aye up Woody hope your well mate. looking foward to it be nice to play stuff I dont normally play on sunday that's what these sunday chillouts are all about see you sunday. thumbup.gif

p.s. are the mighty Joe & Chris coming along ?

Hi Al, looking forward to this sunday at Renoirs. Enjoyed the last one very much, but this time looking forward to playing a different set to my normal one. Will be playing stuff from the back of the box. Saw Joe & Chris at Transport last week and they said they would be going, so should be a laugh a minute. Speak soon, Barry.thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Hi Al, looking forward to this sunday at Renoirs. Enjoyed the last one very much, but this time looking forward to playing a different set to my normal one. Will be playing stuff from the back of the box. Saw Joe & Chris at Transport last week and they said they would be going, so should be a laugh a minute. Speak soon, Barry.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hi Al,

hoping Sheilas back from her girly weekend so we'll be both be there about six.

Don't know about Barry playing from the back of the box, I'm usually playing from the attic!:tongue:

See you all Sunday

Andy

Hi Al, looking forward to this sunday at Renoirs. Enjoyed the last one very much, but this time looking forward to playing a different set to my normal one. Will be playing stuff from the back of the box. Saw Joe & Chris at Transport last week and they said they would be going, so should be a laugh a minute. Speak soon, Barry.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Aye up Barry not long see you there sunday mate should be full off fun and frolics :D

:laugh:

Hi Al,

hoping Sheilas back from her girly weekend so we'll be both be there about six.

Don't know about Barry playing from the back of the box, I'm usually playing from the attic!:tongue:

See you all Sunday

Andy

Aye up Andy cant wait for sunday should be a good let's hope we get a good turn out I am sure we will see you sunday u funky sex machine :laugh:

Source Advert