gman

Majestic Suite, (Corner Pocket)

THE MAJESTIC SUITE, (CORNER POCKET).

BANK STREET, MEXBOROUGH,

ROTHERHAM, SOUTH YORKSHIRE, S64 9QD.

PRESENTS A NIGHT OF ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL MUSIC.

PLAYING 60'S 70's NORTHERN,

MOTOWN, CROSSOVER, MODERN.

FRIDAY 17th JULY, 8.00 - 01.00, £3.00 OTD.

GUEST DJ's JAMES SIM, (HIBS CLUB).

MATY SHERLOCK, (LEEDS CENTRAL).

RES DJ's GAZ MOUNSEY, BRI MOUNSEY.

CHEAP BAR, WOODEN DANCE FLOOR, 100% VINYL. :lol:

Edited by gman

Pickin my daughter and granddaughter up at the airport this weekend visiting from oz but played here last month and if I was goin anywere this is were ide be , a great place run by some of the nicest people on the scene a term widely used but in this case true . thanks for youre kind words at brid I may ave been drunk but your kindness realy touched me . Nel xx

Pickin my daughter and granddaughter up at the airport this weekend visiting from oz but played here last month and if I was goin anywere this is were ide be , a great place run by some of the nicest people on the scene a term widely used but in this case true . thanks for youre kind words at brid I may ave been drunk but your kindness realy touched me . Nel xx

Thanks a lot Nel and what a brilliant spot you did as well, look after yourself and your ladies and don't spoil your granddaughter too much, Gaz. :thumbup:

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.