Central Soul Club Nottingham, July 24Th, Guest Dj, Nev Shooter,

Central Soul Club,Games Workshop,Nottingham, Friday 24th July, 8pm...........1-15am, £4.00otd,,

Willow Road, Lenton Lane, Nottingham, NG7 2WS,

We welcome Nev Shooter as our guest DJ this month, & our new resident DJ Dave Tidswell,We have now been at the Games workshop 30 months and have decided to go with one guest and introduce another resident for this prestigious venue offering a night of Northern Soul & Motown with across the board music policy,

8pm.......9pm.......Julie,

9pm.......10pm........Dave Tidswell,

10pm......11pm.........Nev Shooter,

11pm.......12..........Gary Wall, ( co promoter )

12............1.00am......John Heaney,

So a great line up which will take you back to the golden era of northern soul within a air conditioned room.Large wooden dance floor, Large Bar, drop down screen showing footage from way back when of clips from Wigan and local soul nights, outside balcony (smoking area) and tunes piped onto the balcony and the toilets so you wont miss a thing, and parking for 200 vehicles with cctv monitors, we look forward to welcoming you to the Central this Friday, see you then,......................

Regards Mall & Gary............contact Mall.......07778797800, In Conjunction with the Shed Beeston we will hold a new years eve soul night at the Games Workshop, ticket sales announced shortly,

www.nottinghamnorthernsoul.co.uk............our new web site

• Replies 12
  • Views 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest gail66

Central Soul Club,Games Workshop,Nottingham, Friday 24th July, 8pm...........1-15am, £4.00otd,,

We welcome Nev Shooter as our guest DJ this month, & our new resident DJ Dave Tidswell,We have now been at the Games workshop 30 months and have decided to go with one guest and introduce another resident for this prestigious venue offering a night of Northern Soul & Motown with across the board music policy,

So a great line up which will take you back to the golden era of northern soul within a air conditioned room.Large wooden dance floor, Large Bar, drop down screen showing footage from way back when of clips from Wigan and local soul nights, outside balcony (smoking area) and tunes piped onto the balcony and the toilets so you wont miss a thing, and parking for 200 vehicles with cctv monitors, we look forward to welcoming you to the Central this Friday, see you then,......................

Regards Mall & Gary............contact Mall.......07778797800, In Conjunction with the Shed Beeston we will hold a new years eve soul night at the Games Workshop, ticket sales announced shortly,

Hiya Gary & Malc

Looking forward to this Friday be great to see everyone as i missed the last Central........... Can't think of a better place to be the last Friday of the month.... oh yes i can lol!!! CENTRAL SOUL CLUB.... this has got to be thee best venue for mile's around to visit!!! Great atmosphere,fab music,terrific place :thumbup: see you later

A up lad's looking forward to Friday at the CENTRAL SOUL CLUB excellent DJ line up. And I'm sure the new addition to the resident DJ's Dave Tidswell will get a warm welcome . It just gets better every month. Take care and we will see you all FRIDAY .....Mark & Mandy

A up lad's looking forward to Friday at the CENTRAL SOUL CLUB excellent DJ line up. And I'm sure the new addition to the resident DJ's Dave Tidswell will get a warm welcome . It just gets better every month. Take care and we will see you all FRIDAY .....Mark & Mandy

Hi Mark & Mandy,

Thanks for your comments, we reckon it will be a floorfiller and looking forward to meeting and greeting you all Friday,

Regards Mall.

Guest john-h

Looking forwards to the Central this friday feels like ages since last months top night , for me personally love the venue top sound system .As a resident DJ at the club for the last two years im not doing the warm up early on ,been promoted to the last hour and im really up for that . Regulars know the music policy with a open box policy for all the dj's going to be a great night .Resident Julie playing her 70's spot with some cracking tunes ,she played at Whitby in the record bar and she played a blinder . Dave Tidswell joins the central so motown fans will be well looked after.Gary Wall will add is style and entertainment behind the decks .R n B ,60's 70's motown ,oldies the centrals got it nailed for all tastes . Come on down to the Central and enjoy the company of a great soul club:thumbup: .

Guest gail66

Hi Gaz/Malc had some time out as you no but will be out this friday at the central see you there

cazza x

Hiya Caz

Be good to see you it's been awhile.... be great for a catch up and a drink!!!! lol :thumbup:

Hi Mark & Mandy,

Thanks for your comments, we reckon it will be a floorfiller and looking forward to meeting and greeting you all Friday,

Regards Mall.

I think your spot on Mall looks like all music tastes are well catered for this month at the CENTRAL SOUL CLUB. Can you do us all a favour and make some name tags for Gaz and Dave i think people might get them two mixed up.......See you Friday....Mark

I think your spot on Mall looks like all music tastes are well catered for this month at the CENTRAL SOUL CLUB. Can you do us all a favour and make some name tags for Gaz and Dave i think people might get them two mixed up.......See you Friday....Mark

Hi Bam

I'm the good lookin one out of the two of us he he he !!

i say John entertainment i don't juggle balls and do card tricks all though some might say i'd probabliy do a better job lol

catch ya tomorrow

Hi Bam

I'm the good lookin one out of the two of us he he he !!

i say John entertainment i don't juggle balls and do card tricks all though some might say i'd probabliy do a better job lol

catch ya tomorrow

Hi Gaz,

You might well play Cards on the Table,

Coffee Man

Hi Mall,

Sorry but can't make it tonight,hope you have a great night and hopefully see you soon shades

JB & Mart xxxxx

Guest gail66

Hi Mall,

Sorry but can't make it tonight,hope you have a great night and hopefully see you soon shades.gif

JB & Mart xxxxx

Hello All, looking forward too a yet another fab night!!! :) Hi JB sorry i won't see you this month, we'll catch up in August xxx :thumbsup:

Source Advert