Junction 11

Guest Iratesoultwin1

Guest Iratesoultwin1

First time at Junction 11 and what a night!!! Amazing people, great floor and brilliant sounds - it doesnt get much better than that! A well kept secret if ever there was one. The trip up from the south coast was worth every mile. Thanx y'all (especially Pauline & Martin) for making us feel so welcome...we will be back!!!

• Replies 4
  • Views 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Iratesoultwin1

Did you have your little lay down before or after the trip?

Col ph34r.gif

link

Oh you have sussed us out.....thought our identity was a safely guarded secret! And yes actually we had a little lay down before AND after! AND Steve H didnt wear my bags to a do this time (he did at Bicester)....dont tell him I told you! Chrissie

Oh you have sussed us out.....thought our identity was a safely guarded secret! And yes actually we had a little lay down before AND after! AND Steve H didnt wear my bags to a do this time (he did at Bicester)....dont tell him I told you! Chrissie

link

Good stuff :)

I see you've now changed the pic on your home page, bit cheeky wasn't it thumbsup.gif

Col.

Guest Iratesoultwin1

Good stuff :)

I see you've now changed the pic on your home page, bit cheeky wasn't it thumbsup.gif

Col.

link

Yeah I know...my brother told me off, so I had to change it! Oh...ask Steve H what else he was wearing at Bicester...cheeky boy!! ...oh and dont mention his prized towel, which was a birthday present, it got nicked at a recent do and he is mortified. See ya soon, Chrissie

Source Advert