15 Great Records For Sale. Incl. People's Choice, Brothers By Choice, George Freeman Etc

I accept PayPal (and I don't add fees). I am also open for other payment options.

PM or e-mail: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

I will be adding sound clips and labels scans for all records within the next couple of hours. So if they are not up yet, then please check back.

Scans and sound clips are from the actual records for sale.

-Al Perkins "Yes, My Goodness Yes/I Fall In Love Again" (Buddah) M- £15 Great 70s tune.

-George Freeman "The Moment You Came Into My Life/I'm Your Dancing Man" (Kool) M- £12 Great, obscure 70s dancer.

-The People's Choice "Run to Me/You're Mine" (Veroneeca) EX £20 Two brilliant sides. Highly recommended.

-Brothers By Choice "Oh, Darlin/Why Can't You Make Up Yur Mind" (Ala) M- £12 Recommended 70s tune.

-Tyrone St. German "In a World So Cold/Don't Cop No Attitude" (Morning Dove) M- £12

-Luther Ingram "Trying to Find My Love/Get To Me" (Koko) M- £10 Lovely mid-tempo 70s dancer.

-The Mighty Marvelows "Hey, Hey, Girl/Wait, Be Cool" (ABC) M- £8 Great northern tune that deserves more attention.

-C. B. Overton "If I Can't Stop/Instrumental" (Shock) M- £10

-Ron Preyer "If You Don't Want My Love/Baltimore" (Shock) M- £10 M_ copy but it plays with a bit of noise in the intro. Check the sound clip.

-Freddie Hughes "I Gotta Keep My Bluff In/Natural Man" (Wand) EX £8 Great crossover tune. Don't miss the sound clip below.

-Leone Thomas "Thank You Baby/ Pt.2" (Don) M- £8 Really nice up-tempo 70s dancer on this small label.

-Ben Monroe "Broken Home/This Melody Is For My Baby" (Dakar) EX £10 Very nice 70s crossover.

-David Ruffin and Eddie Kendricks "I Couldn't Believe It/Don't Know Why You're Dreaming" (RCA) M- £10 Two great voices teaming up for this great, in demand 80s dancer.

-Love Committee "Heaven Only Knows/Same" (Ariola) EX £15 Great 70s tune.

-Grace Jones "Sorry/That's the Trouble" (Beam Junction) EX £10 Brilliant 70s dancer which sounds like Gloria Scott. Her rarest and most in demand 45.

I would also like to refer to my latest sale. Please follow this link:

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!