Cool As F*** Hastings Friday 4Th Sept

Guest Rowly

Just a quick note to say thanks to all who made it down to caf on Friday to lend their support. As you may know we were under threat of closure from the venue due to dwindling numbers, but I'm really happy to be able to say that we had a packer on friday - enough to pursuade the venue to allow us to keep going... so We'll be back for an Xmas Party on friday 4th Dec! (guest tbc)

A big thanks to Warren for a couple of stonking sets.... spot on mate! thumbsup.gif

• Replies 3
  • Views 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest the major

Good news, Rowly. karen and I had a great time. Seems that all the best clubs happen in Cellar bars. Let's hope your December do is as busy and enthusiastic as the crowd last Friday. Top night.

[/quote

Well done Rowly - thankfully CAF rides again. Hopefully I'll not be driving/knackered/with a crushed foot next time and I'll stay the distance ....

Ace set Warren - Natch.

Guest BintofSoul

BintofSoul sister's & Jon had an excellent night. Loved Warren's set, especially Tobi Lark 'Sweep It Out In The Shed'thumbup.gif . This is now being played very loudly on my big fat pink record player! See you in December for the chrimbles do. Don't forget the mince pie's Rowlyyes.gif !

Nicki et al XXXX

Source Advert