Contempo Query

paup-ine

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The seller is either a bit of a goose, since I think Dorothy Moore made the top ten in UK charts, or he knows something the rest of world doesn't g.gif

There are plenty of copied on t'bay should anybody want one , starting at £2.75 .

If the seller gets £15 , the buyer must be as soft as a bag of k****ers ......

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

There are plenty of copied on t'bay should anybody want one , starting at £2.75 .

If the seller gets £15 , the buyer must be as soft as a bag of k****ers ......

Malc Burton

How soft is a bag of kippers ? unsure.gif

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Dorothy Moore made number 1 on the pop charts didn't she ?

Think the Montclairs may well be better sound quality than the Paula one as well so nice one parkashthumbsup.gif

Cheers Paul

I did think it may of been for the flip, but just played it, it a little mediocre to me. yes I can remember it being played to death in out local disco.

P:smile:

Social source share

Only have the Paula one not the Contempo so cant compare soulkev, sorry. Just got the idea in my head that the Contempos better sound

There is a longer version (and better sound) Paula re-release which credits another song but plays "Hung Up....."

Cheers Paul

Hi Paul,

Montclairs - How Can One Man Live PLAYS - Hung Up On Your Love ,did not know this till I saw it for sale on here,

half the price of Hung up............

cheers

kev

Social source share

Montclairs – How Can One Man Live PLAYS - Hung Up On Your Love ,did not know this till I saw it for sale on here,

half the price of Hung up............

Indeed the copies of "How Can One Man Live" that looks like this plays "Hung Up On Your Love" instead, BUT it is a mispressed reissue done in the 80s (or even 90s):

330215789307.jpg

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!