"all Souled Out" @ The Electric Club, Grantham

Ian Seaman

this Fri 18th Sept is the return of "All Souled Out" at Grantham Electric club, Commercial Rd, Grantham, Lincs.

This is a 99% Oldies venue and is upstairs with no lift facility, the venue has a wooden floor, cheap bar and a great in house sound system.

Sept guest DJ is local boy wonder Steve Gutteridge.

£4 entry tax and the night runs from 7.30 to 12midnight.

Resident jocks inc Sue J, Paul G & Ian S.

• Replies 28
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Parking parking parking !!!!, had a few questions ref the bad parking situation at the club, the closest car park is at the top of the hill past the club, turn right and the entrance is directly on your left, a few 100 yds away at the most, it is a massive camera controlled BR car park and yes you will have to pay a quid or 2 sorry.

Parking by the club is hit & miss, you may be lucky and get outside the door or anywhere on Commercial Rd but don't count on it whistling.gif

It,s all downhill to the club but that means uphill back to the car thumbup.gif

Cheer, ian.

this Fri 18th Sept is the return of "All Souled Out" at Grantham Electric club, Commercial Rd, Grantham, Lincs.

This is a 99% Oldies venue and is upstairs with no lift facility, the venue has a wooden floor, cheap bar and a great in house sound system.

I`LL BE PLAYING THE 1% "NON OLDIES" THEN + A GOOD SLICE OF 70`S

LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BEHIND THE DECKS AT MY OLD STOMPING GROUND

STEVE

Hi Steve,

You can play as much modern stuff as you like as long as it was encased in vinyl before 31st Dec 1969 laugh.gif

where is Fat Boy ??, gonna slap him stupid when i see him, that,ll be easy then whistling.gif

Ian.

Ha .......slappyyy happy

i got loads of vinyl that was planned and penned on the 31st Dec 1969 smile.gif and it took till 1973 to release it and sometimes 1976.........

does that count as 60's

Paul

No it don't fatboy thumbup.gif , i,ll tell you what you 'll be playing OK laugh.gif

where you been anyway mate ?, keep on keeping on or what g.gif

Ian.

A week in Deepest darkest lake district ...doing such un-natural things as caving - pot holeing - kajaking - canoeing -climbing and abseiling with a bit of archery thrown in........education education education smile.gif

and i got paid to do it

Paul

Guest Dave Turner

A week in Deepest darkest lake district ...doing such un-natural things as caving - pot holeing - kajaking - canoeing -climbing and abseiling with a bit of archery thrown in. .......education education education smile.gif

and i got paid to do it

Paul

Kin hell, how bastard boring laugh.gif

A week in Deepest darkest lake district ...doing such un-natural things as caving - pot holeing - kajaking - canoeing -climbing and abseiling with a bit of archery thrown in........education education education smile.gif

and i got paid to do it

Paul

Is this the same guy who connfessed Friday he almost Shat his pants Pot Holeing wanker.gif LOL

Looks like we will have to leave the lights on friday now your bottles gone!

Steve G

Guest Dave Turner

Is this the same guy who connfessed Friday he almost Shat his pants Pot Holeing wanker.gif LOL

Looks like we will have to leave the lights on friday now your bottles gone!

Steve G

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yeah, we don't want him Kayaking his pants swoon.gif

Edited by Dave Turner
Guest Dave Turner

what a wuss whistling.gif

mind you it would cost you all the money in the world to get me down a pothole laugh.gif how the fook they call that a sport is beyond me g.gif

anyway back to the night !! are you coming up Dave ??

Ian.

Hope to be yes, thats if I get back in time from my day out hang gliding, go-karting, paintballing, rock climbing, fell running and alligator wrestling laugh.gif

Edited by Dave Turner

Guest Dave Turner

well i did see dave out this afternoon shopping but on his own and not having much luck trying to turn round on Princess drive at rush hour whistling.gif

You need to be there at 6.30 Steve to help fatboy set up ok thumbup.gif , i,ll be in the goose till 9 laugh.gif

Ian.

Didn't see you mate, were you in yer army cammos blending into the background tongue.gif

Guest GingerDave

Hello mate hope your night goes well sorry i can't make this one as I've got a little do going on in South London myself,Anyway have a good night and see you soon KTF:thumbup:

Hello mate hope your night goes well sorry i can't make this one as I've got a little do going on in South London myself,Anyway have a good night and see you soon KTF:thumbup:

CHEERS DAVE, I,LL DEFFO GET MY ASS DOWN TO ONE OF YOUR NIGHTS SOON ISH thumbup.gif ohhhh don't know why i was shouting that out laugh.gif

Only about 28 hours to go now good.gif go on you know it makes sense

Ian.

About Time we got "All Souled Out" Grantham back on the Soul Radar good.gif

Steve

Guest Dave Turner

Ian the only goosing you do these days is in the goose....... make sure Loz defrosts it first smile.gif

He's never been the same since someone suggested he go cold turkey rolleyes.gif

Source Advert