The Magnificent Riley Smith Hall

so what did others think ? For me even better ( & and that's some praise) than the 1st two - if you could can the atmosphere it would be a best seller ... another early full to capacity capacity lock out. Guest DJs Eddie W , Steve G & The Willinghams were awesome - Eddie knocked me out with his mod/RnB oriented tunes in his upstairs room set - and wasn't it brill to see all those long distant travellers being attracted to the magnet which is the Riley Smith Hall . So many happy faces . Big thanks to the promoters and luv'd being able to do another resident spot in the rarer/underplayed room - will post play list later .

Andy

A TASTE OF HONEY.

WWW.BEARSOUL.MOONFRUIT.COM

SUNDAY OCTOBER 25TH . THE HELLFIRE CLUB MANCHESTER SOUL SAM . MARIA WILINGHAM . GEORGE WALLACE . PHIL SHIELDS . CHRIS MORGAN. NEAL & DOLLY JONES . ANDY BELLWOOD .

• Replies 2
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soulmaguk

so what did others think ? For me even better ( & and that's some praise) than the 1st two - if you could can the atmosphere it would be a best seller ... another early full to capacity capacity lock out. Guest DJs Eddie W , Steve G & The Willinghams were awesome - Eddie knocked me out with his mod/RnB oriented tunes in his upstairs room set - and wasn't it brill to see all those long distant travellers being attracted to the magnet which is the Riley Smith Hall . So many happy faces . Big thanks to the promoters and luv'd being able to do another resident spot in the rarer/underplayed room - will post play list later .

Andy

A TASTE OF HONEY.

WWW.BEARSOUL.MOONFRUIT.COM

SUNDAY OCTOBER 25TH . THE HELLFIRE CLUB MANCHESTER SOUL SAM . MARIA WILINGHAM . GEORGE WALLACE . PHIL SHIELDS . CHRIS MORGAN. NEAL & DOLLY JONES . ANDY BELLWOOD .

shame you never played Eugene Jefferson.

shame you never played Eugene Jefferson.

sorry Jock , twas in the play box - you should have given me a nudge - will give it an outing next time :thumbup:

THE BERWICK WEEKENDER

STEPPIN OUT (London) , THE SINK (Liverpool), THE HIDEAWAY (Manchester), BARRELLS (Berwick)

4 CLUBS BRINGING YOU A WEEKEND OF THE VERY BEST IN R&B, 6TS CLUB CLASSICS , MOD & SKA SOUNDS

6-8 NOVEMBER 2009

AT MARSHALL MEADOWS HOTEL, BERWICK-UPON-TWEED .

Frid 8pm -1am, Sat 1pm-1am, Sun 12 noon-4pm.

Weekend Tickets £22.50, ltd Sat only tickets available.

For further info, including accommodation tel 07904 182178, 0151 287 0096

Source Advert